Coffee Card on Princess

jkshu80

Hi,

Does anybody know anything about the coffee card or know how I an get one? I'm leaving on the Princess Caribbean next week, and didn't know that there even was a coffee card available. Does anybody have any information, or a coffee card?

Thanks!

Hi,

Does anybody know anything about the coffee card or know how I an get one? I'm leaving on the Princess Caribbean next week, and didn't know that there even was a coffee card available. Does anybody have any information, or a coffee card?

Thanks!

$28 punch card for specialty coffees Latte's and such.

Brewed coffee is unlimited at the IC. :)

It's been awhile since we purchased one since they never expire and you get unlimited brewed coffee, but I believe it was around $27 which included 15 specialty coffee punchouts for expresso, latte, etc.

Since the served coffee on the ship is from a syrup, it tends to be a little weak to my taste and without a lot of character. If you like a good coffee and the occassional "spirited" blend then do purchase the card, and as I mentioned it is good until you have all the punches used up for the special coffees only.

The coffee card is $24 plus tip. You buy them where ever the specialty coffees are sold.

It is good for the specialty coffees. Most require 1 punch, doubles sometimes require 2. The card has 15 punches.

In addition, as long as there is at least one punch left n the card, you get unlimited brewed coffee (not the syrup stuff), tea and hot chocolate.

It's about $27 and change, and I don't think tips are included. If your barista does a good job, you can always tip him/her extra in cash, which is what we did.

It's more worth it to buy the specialty coffees that cost $3.50 with the coffee card - if you think about it, if you buy 15 specialty coffees worth $3.50, that's equivalent to $53 (approx.) when the coffee card costs $27.60. Just a thought. I noticed that the coffee card isn't highly advertised, unlike the pop packages, and that may be the reason why. Mind you, now that I've said this I think Princess may change the rules, haha!

You can purchase it at the stations where the pop packages are sold.

It's about $27 and change, and I don't think tips are included. If your barista does a good job, you can always tip him/her extra in cash, which is what we did.

It's more worth it to buy the specialty coffees that cost $3.50 with the coffee card - if you think about it, if you buy 15 specialty coffees worth $3.50, that's equivalent to $53 (approx.) when the coffee card costs $27.60. Just a thought. I noticed that the coffee card isn't highly advertised, unlike the pop packages, and that may be the reason why. Mind you, now that I've said this I think Princess may change the rules, haha!

You can purchase it at the stations where the pop packages are sold.

$27.60 includes a 15% tip.

I Think the coffee card is probably princesses best deal,and well worth it,I figure i get my moneys worth,and then some,by buying the card,plus it can be used on next sailing,if you dont use it all,have a great time;)

Thank you. I will. 25 days till I order one and sign "Pia" to the slip. :)

If you had a card, you wouldn't have to sign anything. Are you actually cardless? Can't wait for Sept. when said card will be used for the 7th and 8th time.

Did someone mention that if you don't use all of your card on one cruise you can carry it over to your next cruise?

love that!

You can also "share" it.

I had 1 coffee a day for our 14 day cruise, so I have 1 punch left..

my little coffee card is tucked inside my passport cover!

I figure that's the safest place! :D

For anyone else reading this...on the Pacific Princess you purchase it at the Panorama Buffet Bar or the Dining Room bar...there is no International Cafe.

Ciao

How would a card be shared, I would like to buy one when I go on the Ruby in November. Will they bring me two cups of coffee with only one card?

Dorene

Because there is a limit to the number of specialty coffees you can get (15), you can share it.

Archived