Majestic Princess New additions!

princessfanboy

Hear hear! I think we might do just that :)

I would love to do that, but the kids and I are still in school during that time. :( However we are looking at the last leg of the repo, from Singapore to Shanghai.

I too watched the the video. The ship is very nicely appointed. This is too bad as I'm sure everyone realizes that after about a month of inaugural cruises it is committed to the Chinese market for charter only for 2 years.

Agree, but they are pretty much assured of making a profit then with that huge market to draw from. Maybe the next one will not go there!

I'm looking forward to some of those new things like the covered pool coming to the next generation ship. That is what is exciting to me about this ship is what it might predict for the next couple of ships.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree that it looks nice although I don't care for the hull paint. Since the covered pool is called the Hollywood Pool Club, I wonder if they plan to charge extra to use it? The inclusion of the word "club" in the name triggered my suspicions - hope that isn't the case.

After viewing the video I checked the Majestic's current deck plans on their website to see where those new options will be located. After checking them several times none of the new things are shown.

Comparing the Regal's deck plans to Majestic's:

Plaza (5) has unnamed spaces where Gelato's, Celebrations, Internet Cafe, Sabatini's & Piazza Bar are located on the Royal/Regal

Fiesta (6) has an unnamed bar where Club 6 is located.

Promenade (7) has The Duty Free Shops of Princess instead of Calypso Cove & the Art Gallery. The Library is now combined with the Internet Cafe and no Crooner's nor Wheelhouse Bar.

Sun (17) has an unnamed space where The Sanctuary is located.

Obviously the deck plans are not finalized but since Princess is promoting the Majestic's changes they need to update the deck plans. The current deck plans don't show the covered Hollywood Pool Club, Hollywood Conservatory, Le Bistrot, Harmony, Vista Gaming Lounge or Sing on the Sea Karaoke.

Harmony's Cantonese restaurant appears to replace Sabatini's but without updated deck plans we can only guess about where all of the other places will be located.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Thanks! :)

It's sad that an independent website has an accurate deck plan but not the Princess website. :(

The Princess website info for the Majestic doesn't have the new video either & only an old video that appears to have been recorded on the Royal or Regal.