Grand splash pool

shredie

More questions. There is a splash pool on deck 17 (?) on the Grand? Does anyone know about it? Have you used it? We will have the toddler with us on this trip (yes, potty trained) and we're wondering if she can use it with adult supervision. She will be in the bigger pool(s) with her dad on some days. He was a swim instructor once and has taught her to swim. She's quite the fish, but I think she'll be happy just to splash. Granted, we will be in Alaska, and an uncovered pool might be a problem, but we'll see how the weather is.

That Splash Pool is part of the Youth Center which on the Grand and Golden is just one deck below adjacent to the Spa. I have no idea if there is limited access.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oh. It didn't look like that from the deck plans. Well, she'll be attending Pelicans, so I guess I'll find out.

It's wide open and kind of out in the middle of nowhere on 16. Deck crew didn't even put out chairs nearby (Hawaii cruise). It's about a foot deep and there is a shower nearby. The times I walked by it was deserted

Here is a link to a photo of the splash pool on the Grand.

https://goo.gl/images/Ut9xUk

Doesn't appear the be a part of the Youth Center as contrasted to that area on the Golden.

And that is as deserted as it always looked the half dozen times I walked by. Your splasher would increase usage by 1000%