Activities for New Years Eve

chamima

We'll be sailing on the Fantasy for New Year's Eve.

I just found our "activities" for that cruise and it currently says the Pirate Party is the 3rd night but nothing is listed for New Year's.

Anyone familiar with New Years activities aboard Disney ships have any idea if the Pirates night will be rescheduled - or what else they will do that night?

MY CRUISE ACTIVITIES

Day 1 - Sat, Dec 26 Port Canaveral, Florida

----- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------- - - - - - - - - - - - -

4:15 PM Sail Away Deck Party (Ship Activity)

(Until 5:00 PM)

Top Deck, Mid Ship

Sail-Away Celebration is a Disney Cruise Line deck party on Embarkation Day. Crew Members and some favorite Disney Characters join in the festivities.

----- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Day 2 - Sun, Dec 27 At Sea (You have no activities planned for this day.)

Day 3 - Mon, Dec 28 Cozumel, Mexico

9:45 PM Pirate Deck Party (Ship Activity)

(Until 10:30 PM)

Top Deck, Mid Ship

Pirate Night is a Disney Cruise Line deck party featuring pirate-themed festivities. Crew Members and some favorite Disney Characters join in the fun.

Day 4 - Tue, Dec 29 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands* (You have no activities planned for this day.)

Day 5 - Wed, Dec 30 Falmouth, Jamaica (You have no activities planned for this day.)

Day 6 - Thu, Dec 31 At Sea (You have no activities planned for this day.)

Day 7 - Fri, Jan 1 Castaway Cay (You have no activities planned for this day.)

Day 8 - Sat, Jan 2 Port Canaveral, Florida (You have no activities planned for this day.)

It's a bit early for them to have the plans for the activities in place to be published.

Here is a navigator from the disneycruiselineblog site for the Dream, but it is essentially what will happen on the Fantasy

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Personal-Navigators-Dream-4N-Bahamian-Day-3-At-Sea-20141231.pdf

ex techie

Thanks.

I also thought it was a bit early but the fact that they had the Pirate Night already scheduled started me wondering.

I kind of expected the fireworks to change to New Years.

You may have fireworks for both Pirates and New Years.

The Pirate night already showing on the schedule is probably just because apart from New Years, it is a regular cruise.

ex techie

I was asking this question for my daughter (and granddaughter).

Turns out what she REALLY wanted to know was when Pirates Night was because my granddaughter wants to go to the Bippity Bobbity Boutique for Pirates Night.

So you think they'll leave it as is on the schedule?

I was asking this question for my daughter (and granddaughter).

Turns out what she REALLY wanted to know was when Pirates Night was because my granddaughter wants to go to the Bippity Bobbity Boutique for Pirates Night.

So you think they'll leave it as is on the schedule?

I see no reason for them to move it unless they decide to late port in Coz.

If you or whoever has the booking is a first time cruiser and not Concierge, they should have accurate information available about the evenings activities when their booking window opens. 75 days for first time cruises on DCL.

ex techie

The on line info should be accurate by 120 days before embarkation. You've got another month to wait. What you are seeing now is the standard template for the cruise.

THANK YOU ! (again!)