Latin music onboard?

lillalo

Can anyone please tell me if there is any latin music (so as salsa, merengue and bachata) omboard to dance to on the Divina ship? For example - do they have it on.the disco?

I just love to dance and that is a big part of my life :) - maby I should pic Carnival Splendor instead as I was told they do play that tpe of music alot...

Anyone that could advice me - please? <3

They do have the galaxy disco but they have a large lounge/bar that plays Latin music. The band was great people were dancing and having a great time. I'll have to look up which lounge. It should be in the dailies.

On the Preziosa it is the Safari Lounge. Large dance floor, great band and always busy after 10pm.

On the Divina in March there was a FABULOUS duo in the Golden Jazz bar singing Latin music. It was a young girl and an older gentleman. We went there every night to listen to them and dance. I sure hope they are there again when we go over New Year's!

On the Divina in March there was a FABULOUS duo in the Golden Jazz bar singing Latin music. It was a young girl and an older gentleman. We went there every night to listen to them and dance. I sure hope they are there again when we go over New Year's!

YES!!! It was in the Golden Jazz bar! I was trying to remember. I was on in April and they had a great crowd. Great music many dancing having fun. I hope they are still on the ship.