Any idea when the next "reveal" will be?

Schplinky

The entertainment staff on Reflection say that the next announcement will be June 27, and will be about entertainment venues.

This is interesting, because on the mobile tour, they said restaurant venues they will be announced in june and the rest will be anounced in the fall

• 2 weeks later...

According to the email I got, here is the topic for tomorrow:

<<You're a valued Captain's Club member. So we are inviting you to take a sneak peek at the grandest outward-facing space we've ever conceived on Celebrity Edge, the ship designed to leave the future behind.>>

Now, that could mean that they are planning a space like 270 on Quantum class, which is both wildly outward facing and an entertainment venue.

According to the email I got, here is the topic for tomorrow:

<<You're a valued Captain's Club member. So we are inviting you to take a sneak peek at the grandest outward-facing space we've ever conceived on Celebrity Edge, the ship designed to leave the future behind.>>

Now, that could mean that they are planning a space like 270 on Quantum class, which is both wildly outward facing and an entertainment venue.

Why i don´t get this email.... i´m captains club member too

Off topic....sorry

We did not get a reveal e mail either and we are booked on Edge.

the e mail we got today told us to make our final payment for Infinity in 7 days or we will be cancelled although the last e mail said we have til July 18th..as does our res confirmation..Cap Club says IT issues right now are "wonky"

Maybe Celeb should leave its IT team behind or send them over the EDGE!

I haven't received any emails from Celebrity in months and months and months......probably those months are actually

years.............:rolleyes:

03_08_NAT_EM_EDGE_Villas-CCLogo.jpgCelebrity_Black_Accolade.jpg03_08_NAT_EM_EDGE_Villas-Phone.jpg

DISCOVER A PLACE

WHERE EVERY SENSE IS AWAKENED.

TEASER_HERO_T1.jpgrte?kind=countdown&id=1058676606&esp_uid=142847362&dim0=142847362&dim1=USA&dim2=VT&dim3=HINESBURG&dim4=05461-0166

You're a valued Captain's Club member. So we are inviting you to take a sneak peek at the grandest outward-facing space we've ever conceived on Celebrity EdgeSM, the ship designed to leave the future behind.

Tune in June 27 at 7 p.m. ET for the live reveal, via Facebook.

REMIND ME

Meanwhile, click below to see the wonders we've already revealed about this revolutionary ship.

SEE CELEBRITY EDGE

This is what I received. Anyone see any clues in the picture? I don't, so I guess I'll just have to wait.:)

Do you have to be a member of FB or is it going to be on the general public posting page?

I went there and they had a short video that apeared to be a scaly grotesque writhing snake....hope they have something better in the reveal!

Edited by hcat