Luggage Labels

Minnie29

You can order your pre-printed ones about 6 to 8 weeks out if you are in the US or Canada. You can also find one you can print out in your e-docs once they are ready. The pre-printed ones are cool because once they arrive it means you are that much closer to sailing....

:DI paid my cruise balance online yesterday and completed the online check in.

My cruise begins on Sept 3rd.

Can anyone tell me how I print out my luggage labels?

Don't panic! You will be sent a pack via your travel agent. This will be printable and it will contain one copy of your luggage label ----so you can print off as many as you wish. If you haven't had your pack 3 weeks before you cruise, contact your agent.

Towards the end of your cruise, you will receive your return labels.

Enjoy your cruise.

Eileenover in Tunbridge Wells.

I'm in US and I have printed my Xpress pass and want the luggage tags sent to me because the paper ones rip too easily. Web site says I can print them after I've paid for cruise and within 60 days of embarkation but I keep getting a message that my tags "are not available, they can be printed within 60 days of cruise"..I am 49 days from sailing. Has anyone else had trouble getting them by mail?

I'm in US and I have printed my Xpress pass and want the luggage tags sent to me because the paper ones rip too easily. Web site says I can print them after I've paid for cruise and within 60 days of embarkation but I keep getting a message that my tags "are not available, they can be printed within 60 days of cruise"..I am 49 days from sailing. Has anyone else had trouble getting them by mail?

Do you have your Edocs yet? (this is the Cruise Ticket Booklet that Celebrity prepares, not the same thing as the Xpress pass). Usually can order the luggage tags after you get the Edocs (at least in my experience).

My cruise departs September 3rd and I have paid my balance and received the Xpress Pass.

Should I be able to print the luggage labels by now.

Also I don't have a travel agent as I booked direct with Celebrity.

Many thanks

My cruise departs September 3rd and I have paid my balance and received the Xpress Pass.

Should I be able to print the luggage labels by now.

Also I don't have a travel agent as I booked direct with Celebrity.

Many thanks

Do you have your Edocs? (Different from the Xpress Pass)?

hi

we are travelling on 13th august which is only 48 days away it says - and i cant find anywhere to get any edocs or luggage labels either.....my xpress pass print seems to have a mini diagram of the luggage label but its nowhere near big enough or anything to use as a label.....im sure last year when we cruised we got some big paper luggage labels to print out and sort of fold over but i cant find anything on my booking this time.....

I don't think I have received the E Docs!! Do you know when they come through?

What do they contain?

Thank you

It is variable as to when they are ready (Celebrity says 49 days ahead of the cruise, but we've gotten them earlier and later than that). You should receive an email from Celebrity telling you when they are available. You can access them from your reservation (at least that was true for my last cruise, before the big change to the website)). The Edocs are a PDF file with a summary of your cruise info, plus a lot of legal language. (It's a long booklet). Near the last few pages, there will be luggage tags that you can print out. Hope this helps.

It is variable as to when they are ready (Celebrity says 49 days ahead of the cruise, but we've gotten them earlier and later than that). You should receive an email from Celebrity telling you when they are available. You can access them from your reservation (at least that was true for my last cruise, before the big change to the website)). The Edocs are a PDF file with a summary of your cruise info, plus a lot of legal language. (It's a long booklet). Near the last few pages, there will be luggage tags that you can print out. Hope this helps.

Correct. If you booked in the U.K., you can no longer order your luggage labels - you will need to print them yourself from your cruise edocs ;).

sort of a question on this topic. we have cruised celebrity before, but it's been a while. am cruising in sept. we have made final payment, but our cruise is still 81 days away. I can't complete my online check in. website says that i have to complete pending items before i can proceed, but it website doesn't let me go to the check in page. my question is- is this a website issue or is it just too early. tia :)

The website allowed me to order tags about 55 days out. Received them six days ago or 37 days out. These are the narrow sticky types that you make loops with. They give extra as I always forget how to do them once, and refuse to read instructions.

Don't panic! You will be sent a pack via your travel agent. This will be printable and it will contain one copy of your luggage label ----so you can print off as many as you wish. If you haven't had your pack 3 weeks before you cruise, contact your agent.

Towards the end of your cruise, you will receive your return labels.

Enjoy your cruise.

Eileenover in Tunbridge Wells.

Sorry, I thought that my info was clear enough to help you. If, you don't have a travel agent contact Celebrity.

Our E-docs arrived last week for our cruise 21st July.

In the past, our E-docs arrived between 1 week and 3 weeks before sailing.

As an earlier reply mentioned, admin is different for us in the UK.

You need to be about 40 days to your sailing in order to request luggage tags. An option we use is printing the tags out on heavy paper stock. We also purchased plastic holders that we can secure onto our luggage handles with the celebrity luggage tags visible. enjoy your cruise

You need to be about 40 days to your sailing in order to request luggage tags. An option we use is printing the tags out on heavy paper stock. We also purchased plastic holders that we can secure onto our luggage handles with the celebrity luggage tags visible. enjoy your cruise

Thanks fellow cruiseaholic! I was able to request mailed tags today. I've only cruised with X 4 times but I don't ever remember getting anything other than the Xpress dox, which I've already printed out. Do I need to bring the Edocs with me?

Thanks fellow cruiseaholic! I was able to request mailed tags today. I've only cruised with X 4 times but I don't ever remember getting anything other than the Xpress dox, which I've already printed out. Do I need to bring the Edocs with me?

Yes! you will also need your credit card and passport when you register. Enjoy. We have 6 weeks until our cruise!