Printing X-Pass ?

FiggyWig

Hi

This is mainly for UK cruisers as I'm not sure if my issue is related to my TA or Celebrity.

Once I have checked in online how far out am I able to print of X-Passes ? The Celebrity website shows up an error (doesn't exactly surprise me), but on speaking to an agent there they tell me that the problem lies with my travel agent. So I speak to them and they tell me I can't print them until I am within 30 days of sailing. I don't recall this being the case with previous cruises - can anyone shed any light ?

Also - should I still expect to receive a booklet with excursion details... and more ? I think I got this once before with Celebrity, but that was a while ago. Would this come from Celebrity or TA and is it posted or downloaded.?

Thanks for any info.

Fig

The booklet is no longer sent to you. You can download and print it if you wish but it's quite long and there's no need to have a hard copy unless you have some hotel or transfer arrangements and then there may be vouchers in the Edocs.

Hi I'm from uk and have booked my cruise through travel agent (thomas cook). We're off on 11th September and I've just today checked in on line and printed my Xpress pass. From our experience last year the e- booklet will be sent by celebrity to your TA who should forward it to you. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Also from U.K. List of excursions can be found in my celebrity which can be accessed with your booking reference. No booklet sent, xpress pass I think can be done once final payment is made. Only docs my TA has given me are vouchers for hotels and transfers pre and post cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just checked my docs from TA, we depart next week so receieved these 2 weeks ago. Luggage labels were in those, none sticky ones. Also the form that I had already filled in online to get my xpress pass. My TA also offered to print my boarding card, I think they were working on the premise I didn't have a printer. I have had to read which box to check for the credit card charges several times to understand which I want. I do NOT want them to convert the currency.

Just checked my docs from TA, we depart next week so receieved these 2 weeks ago. Luggage labels were in those, none sticky ones. Also the form that I had already filled in online to get my xpress pass. My TA also offered to print my boarding card, I think they were working on the premise I didn't have a printer. I have had to read which box to check for the credit card charges several times to understand which I want. I do NOT want them to convert the currency.

You tick the box to let your credit card do the conversion and hopefully you have one that charges nothing for doing it. I have a Post Office one, but Martin Lewis recommends Halifax Clarity.

You tick the box to let your credit card do the conversion and hopefully you have one that charges nothing for doing it. I have a Post Office one, but Martin Lewis recommends Halifax Clarity.

We also took Martin Lewis recommendation and have a Halifax clarity card

Best thing we ever did . Great conversion , no fees

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We also took Martin Lewis recommendation and have a Halifax clarity card

Best thing we ever did . Great conversion , no fees

Hmmm....i saw this on TV too then completely forgot all about it and used my regular credit card for the check in.

Does anyone know if I can go back into it and amend the credit card details for another. ?

In the US we can go into our reservation and modify the on line check in, including credit card, up to 3 or 4 days prior to the cruise. If you can't do that, just give them the card you want to use when you check in at the port and that is the one they will swipe.

I once left my credit card at a restaurant the night before the cruise and did not realize it until sitting at the airport. No problem giving a different card at check in.

Yes you can change credit cards.

I book my cruises from a big box TA. If I use the big box credit card I get 3% back (can be significant when spending $1000s). Then when I check-in I often use a different card for my on-board expenses. Much more user friendly when it sometimes becomes necessary to dispute a charge,

We are non UK cruisers but info may be of interest to someone

We were able to print off the express pass.for our upcoming cruise.Yay...

But we could not get past that point to supply other info that was requested..like flight info. We'll call Cap Club with that, and ask for the luggage tags when they are ready to be sent...not sure we will ever get the " Request Tags" button & and it usually never works anyhow,,

Hmmm....i saw this on TV too then completely forgot all about it and used my regular credit card for the check in.

Does anyone know if I can go back into it and amend the credit card details for another. ?

Yes I think you can ,

yep...im in uk too ...could print my xpress pass once we had paid in full, but no sign of any luggage labels or anything else yet :-(

You have to print your own luggage labels these days. We bought some clear luggage tags from Amazon and have used them several times. Much easier than trying to attach paper to the luggage.