Character breakfast

ivrier

Hi all! We will be on the upcoming Baltic July 10, 2015 12-day cruise on the Magic. Would anyone have any idea when the character breakfast will be on this cruise? I know for a fact that it will be on a sea day and I just don't want it to coincide with our Palo breakfast time.

thanks in advance

You might want to ask IF there will be a character breakfast. DCL has been playing around with these, canceling them on some cruises, etc.

But to answer your question--no idea. However, book a Palo brunch whenever you want, then after boarding go to the location for dining changes and ask. They will change either your brunch or your character breakfast if they conflict and they will have all the info readily available.

Thank you for the prompt response. In every cruise on the Magic and Wonder lasting more than 7 days there has always been a character breakfast. I was not aware that they were not doing it as often as they had done in the past.

Thank you for the prompt response. In every cruise on the Magic and Wonder lasting more than 7 days there has always been a character breakfast. I was not aware that they were not doing it as often as they had done in the past.

There was not a character breakfast on the 14 night trans-Atlantic crossings in 2014. I was on both cruises. You would think with all the sea days in a row that they'd do it, but that was not the case. Now that I wrote this, I could be wrong about the EBTA...but Westbound definitely did not have one.

I do agree that on most of our 7 night or longer cruises on the Magic, there has been one. But they can't do them on the Fantasy--too many people, too little space in the dining rooms--and the Magic has started messing around with them. They have done some featuring Disney, Jr. characters, some cruises have had none, etc. I have no idea what the plans for this summer are.

Edited by moki'smommy

They have started doing them on Fantasy. Was on the ship last week and they had it on Monday morning (2nd Sea day). Our head waiter informed us that this was just the 2nd attempt on the fantasy and they are still working out the kinks with it.

My opinion of it was I felt they rushed all the characters through and felt rushed out of the dining room.

You obtained the tickets first come first serve the same as the princess gathering and Anna and Elsa meet and greet. They essentially had seatings every 15 minutes and just sat you in the next portion of the restaurant so you essentially saw all the characters within 15 mins of sitting.

Lastly they had the breakfast in animators plate.

If there are any other questions I will try to answer

They have started doing them on Fantasy. Was on the ship last week and they had it on Monday morning (2nd Sea day). Our head waiter informed us that this was just the 2nd attempt on the fantasy and they are still working out the kinks with it.

My opinion of it was I felt they rushed all the characters through and felt rushed out of the dining room.

You obtained the tickets first come first serve the same as the princess gathering and Anna and Elsa meet and greet. They essentially had seatings every 15 minutes and just sat you in the next portion of the restaurant so you essentially saw all the characters within 15 mins of sitting.

Lastly they had the breakfast in animators plate.

If there are any other questions I will try to answer

Thanks for the info--this is brand new. They tried right after the ship launched and quickly eliminated the breakfast.