Breakfast time restraints?

Madio

We are booked for late dining. I'm getting the impression that we will then be required to eat breakfast later. Is that correct? I realize we can go to Cabanas any time, but my husband is not big on buffet dining (germ factor), and I kind of feel the same. Any advice?

Late dinner = late dinner only except on the last morning. That is the only morning you'll have an assigned seating and it will be 8:00 or 8:15.

All other days, breakfast and lunch are any time the facility you choose is open. Look at the Navigator for hours. For very early risers, one of the outlets on the pool deck is open SERVING (CM hands you the food you point to; food is in an enclosed cabinet) yogurt parfaits, fruit, etc. One of the sit down restaurants will serve breakfast and lunch each day. Again, hours are limited, see your Navigator back page for the schedule.

Benefits of a late breakfast....

• you can wait comfortably in dining room for your time to walk the plank.
  • extra packing time
  • you get to sleep in

Benefits of early breakfast...

• more time to "walk off" the plank after they feed you

Except for the last morning, there is a sit down, order from the menu, restaurant available only until 9:30AM for breakfast. They won't rush you out, they just won't let anyone in after 9:30AM. Closing time might vary if you are on extended cruises. DH likes sit down, but not getting up early. As posted, just check your daily navigator.

• 2 weeks later...
Is Cabanas open on the last morning, or do you need to go to a dining room?

Dennis

Cabanas/Topsiders is open on the last morning as is the "quicky" breakfast outlet (Goofy's Galley/? i forget the other name). If you don't like your assigned sit down time, ask your head server the night before whether he can move you to the other time or go upstairs. The Cabanas/Topsiders buffet stops serving PROMPTLY at 8:30. You can still sit and eat until 9, but there is no more food available after 8:30.

Thanks, I believe with 4 grandkids we are better off at Cabanas then a dining room.

Dennis

Just remember that you need to be out of your cabin by 8--that means your body and all your remaining luggage. If you placed your bags outside the door the night before, this would be just your carry on stuff. Bottom line, when you leave for breakfast, you don't return to your cabin. And you are asked to be out of the cabin by 8 and off the ship by 9.