Kids Club Open Houses

madiaka

Thanks for the information. I guess my son won't sleep in anyway, so I'll drag myself out of bed to go with him in the mornings.

it wasn't early, more like lunch/nap time on our cruises.

But on sea days we toddler time and wake up with disney jr. We typically woke up, got ready, went to MDR for breakfast, then toddler time (playing with toys/blocks) and wake up with disney jr (dancing/hand motions with disney songs)

Don't remember the time, but we did attend a few times with our DD. She was 2.5 years at the time and it allowed her to attend some of the activities (rather than just the nursery). She loved open house time and it was fun to go with.

it wasn't early, more like lunch/nap time on our cruises.

But on sea days we toddler time and wake up with disney jr. We typically woke up, got ready, went to MDR for breakfast, then toddler time (playing with toys/blocks) and wake up with disney jr (dancing/hand motions with disney songs)

I saw the wake up with Disney Junior on the Navigator and kept thinking to get my kids to it, but we never got there. What exactly was it anyhow?

I saw the wake up with Disney Junior on the Navigator and kept thinking to get my kids to it, but we never got there. What exactly was it anyhow?

Toddler Time-is 30 minutes of play. they bring a bag of toys: soft blocks, cars, truck, shape sorter, little people, typical toddler/preschool toys from the nursery, I'm assuming. Mostly for the little kids (3 and under, I'd think, I'm not sure when kids out grow those toys, my kid still enjoys!).

Wake up with Disney jr is 30 minutes of songs with hand motion/dancing. Roll up the Map from jake and the never pirate, I don't wanna be duck (tune of the chicken dance) were two from our first cruise. I don't remember the others, sorry. The songs change, they weren't the same on our second. It's 30 minutes of dancing and fun with kids. Little kids to older (8-9?)/

My dd was 14 months and 26 months: she enjoyed toddler time and Wake up with Disney Jr, both times. It lets the littles play with other kids, and is a good way to have family fun. Also great for those of us who don't do the nursery or kid's club.

Toddler Time-is 30 minutes of play. they bring a bag of toys: soft blocks, cars, truck, shape sorter, little people, typical toddler/preschool toys from the nursery, I'm assuming. Mostly for the little kids (3 and under, I'd think, I'm not sure when kids out grow those toys, my kid still enjoys!).

Wake up with Disney jr is 30 minutes of songs with hand motion/dancing. Roll up the Map from jake and the never pirate, I don't wanna be duck (tune of the chicken dance) were two from our first cruise. I don't remember the others, sorry. The songs change, they weren't the same on our second. It's 30 minutes of dancing and fun with kids. Little kids to older (8-9?)/

My dd was 14 months and 26 months: she enjoyed toddler time and Wake up with Disney Jr, both times. It lets the littles play with other kids, and is a good way to have family fun. Also great for those of us who don't do the nursery or kid's club.

Thanks for the info! Sounds like something my daughter would have liked but she was always too busy wanting to get to the "boys and girls club" as soon as she woke up