Swimming pools on Epic

PaulaSB12

i am going on the christmas cruise on the epic. Can you tell me what time you can swim in the pools from? I am working at getting fit so will use the treadmills in the gym but I like to swim for about an hour a day and want to keep that up over the two weeks.

i am going on the christmas cruise on the epic. Can you tell me what time you can swim in the pools from? I am working at getting fit so will use the treadmills in the gym but I like to swim for about an hour a day and want to keep that up over the two weeks.

The pools are very small and very crowded. You will not be swimming in them. Even if the pool was empty, by the time you completed your turn you would already be at the other end :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wake up really early and was hoping to use the pool as soon as it opens, it does look very small so extra time on the treadmill and some other exercise machine may make up but I will still try and swim. Preferably before most people get to the pool.

You are sharing the ship with some 4000 others, if two or three of them have the same idea as you..

In other words; as the others said don't count on being able to swim. And certainly not for an hour. Maybe a few minutes in the early morning.

Try to get some dailies from a recent Epic cruise to see the opening hours.

Thank you for my first laugh of the day .

haha I didn't realize the pools are so small. When I was looking at the pictures on the internet before booking they did not look that tiny. I don't usually get in the pool anyway but geez, they could've made them a bit bigger.

I swim, too. You will not be "swimming" on the cruise. The pools are too small and crowded. You'd maybe get in three strokes per lap. Since you are going over the holiday, the ship is going to be VERY crowded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just get up early - 6am or so. You won't be able to swim laps once people arrive :D I'm sure you know the pool isn't a full size pool, but you can still easily swim laps. On our last Epic cruise, there were two guys there every morning swimming laps. It's definitely doable.

Edited by Sissaaaaaa

Tiny

Norwegian-Epic-4543.JPG

Just get up early - 6am or so. You won't be able to swim laps once people arrive :D I'm sure you know the pool isn't a full size pool, but you can still easily swim laps. On our last Epic cruise, there were two guys there every morning swimming laps. It's definitely doable.

I agree. In the picture I posted above, it appears to be early morning, based on the shadows, and the people in the pool look like they might even be doing laps.

• 2 weeks later...