Aug promos?

fstuff1

It's the same story every month. If you are thinking of a booking a cruise and trying to guess if you're better off booking this month or next month, do both. Put a hold on the cruise on July 31 (locking in the current promo), and wait until August 1 to decide if you confirm it or not (after you've seen the new promo).

Some of us can't help ourselves.....we want to know if there's something new and exciting to look forward to;)

my last day to cancel and re-book w/o penalty is aug 1st.

my current promo is 3day sdp.

want to see if aug will be a better promo. :)

Edited by fstuff1

Wondering ??? Maybe - something similar or like this :D :p ;) as an option to choose from ... with the 18% for "indirect costs."

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S_irZWcUe6Y/VFuEaAKBkUI/AAAAAAAAgNY/JVQkqFhqbqo/s1600/malaysia-legoland-hotel-room-coffee-tea-making-facilities.jpg

LOL OK that was the best! It gave me a good laugh as I wait for August. The DH is getting ready to board the Dawn tomorrow with his brother (they are both so excited to be returning home to Bermuda) while I am landlocked hoping for great August promos so we can book our 2017 cruise.

OK I am new to all this. Been on one Carnival Cruise. Looking at a Dec 2017 cruise on NCL.

What do you mean by put a hold on it on July 31 and wait until Aug 1 to see if you want to confirm?

How do you do that? Do you have to pay the deposit? Is that something you can do on NCL website? Or through a TA?

Also, Once I book and pay the deposit, If I need to cancel what will I be out? The deposit? I see on the website the cancellation policy starts on 89 days prior to sail date. Does that mean no cancellation fees at 90+ days from sail date?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Yes you can make a booking and have 24 hours to pay your deposit. It would hold your cabin/s and you would log onto your booking the next day and pay your deposit. You can cancel your cruise 90 days out and still get your deposit back. It is different for certain bookings, like holiday cruises and Haven suites, where you have to cancel by 120 days out to get your deposit back.

I'm in a similar ship ;), looking to book an itinerary where the final payment is 8/1 but it's through CAS so I can't put it on hold because their offices are only Monday-Friday. So I'm interested if anyone knows any information!

I'll tell you what the August promo will be:

"Free At Sea Offer Extended!"

Just like the last few months. It counts down the days, "Only two days left!"..."Only one day left!" ..."Offer Extended!" It's getting old. lol

Re-booked for the same cabin, but saved $598 total on my two daughter's fares. :) Still get the 2x beverages packages, 3 specialty meals for two, 1 shore excursion credit, and an internet package. It does not show up on the confirmation, but I was assured I still get it all. :confused: I had them send me an amenities confirmation - so I have that in writing. I think that is worth it.

I had just booked this on July 2, and at that time it did not include the 3+ guests free. Worth it to keep checking. And a sweet (suite?) deal getting extra guests free in a 2-BR!:cool:

I had just booked this on July 2, and at that time it did not include the 3+ guests free. Worth it to keep checking. And a sweet (suite?) deal getting extra guests free in a 2-BR!:cool:

The "3rd and 4th Free" weeks do tend to "shift" at times. Last cruise, we booked when it was "on" and a few weeks later when others were thinking of joining us, it was "off". :confused:

We booked it "on" again but I would still like to see if new/better promos are offered. The ones we got this time were/are weak. :(