pride of america specialty restaurants

dvdgunner

I have some onboard credit $250 that supposedly will be available once i am onboard. I plan on using it to purchase a 3 day specialty restaurant deal with it. I was able to make reservations for cagneys and jeffersons bistro already due to them being ala carte but i can not reserve tappanyaki it forces you to pay upfront. has anyone either called the customer service to over ride the website or paid up front and then was able to get refunded for the price later or do they reduce the price of the 3 day package when i get onboard since i paid upfront the 1st meal?

I have some onboard credit $250 that supposedly will be available once i am onboard. I plan on using it to purchase a 3 day specialty restaurant deal with it. I was able to make reservations for cagneys and jeffersons bistro already due to them being ala carte but i can not reserve tappanyaki it forces you to pay upfront. has anyone either called the customer service to over ride the website or paid up front and then was able to get refunded for the price later or do they reduce the price of the 3 day package when i get onboard since i paid upfront the 1st meal?

We had our NCL cruise consultant phone on our behalf to make the dining reservations and also the excursions, so that we didn't have to pay in advance.

Actually, we had already paid, and then realized we had a lot of OBC to use.

So he had the charges refunded, but the reservations remained.

Once on board, we were able to use the OBC to pay for it all.

That way, we didn't run the risk than excursions would sell out (and one of them only took 8 people, so that would have been risky to wait!).