Meet & Mingle Door Signs

• 2 months later...
Laura--- How do you join in on anything for meet and mingle

First off under the community heading there is a heading for meet and mingle you can sign up thru that according to your ship and sailing date.Are you on a cruise of at least 7 nights? Also under the community heading is the roll call tool which will put you in touch with your fellow cruisers on your sailing where you can meet great people and get advice and communicate and meet before you mingle..

they are for a variety of reasons..1 every door looks they same and after a night at the lounge you want to be able to find yours.. 2.. you have friends on board and want to leave them a message or they can find your room.. 3.. your having a celebration and want others to know...(birthday anniversary or just married. most common). 4.. you just want to be different and not boring have seen some good ones that made us chuckle.. not the standard if the boats rocking don't come knocking type....5. your a member of cruise critic and want others to know...

In case you're having trouble adding your name to the doorsign, I've taken the liberty of creating an editable version where you can type your name and print right in Adobe Reader. You can also edit the font, style and size of the text so that you can personalize your sign!

http://www.awesomebounce.com/CCdoorsign.pdf

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Jeff

Thanks, I am very tech challenged, but I got this to work!:D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

We are new members and just signed up for a RC Southern cruise and want to join in on the Meet & Mingle. I tried to sign up for the Meet & Mingle party but a msg came back which stated I am not signed up for the cruise......we are signed up for the cruise and paid up. Any ideas anyone.

Jim

• 1 month later...

I recently saw a image of a new meet & mingle door sign. Can not find it again. Can someone help out. I still have the old original one printed out, just wanted something for a change to put on our door. many thanks!! John F :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
let move the cruise up!:eek:

We cancelled and re-booked. We were previously in a D3 balcony and were able to upgrade to a suite guarantee for a little more money and $700 onboard ship credit...and get to cruise 2 weeks earlier.:D

• 3 months later...

Good evening! Here's one I'm using for one of my upcoming two cruises. Just click the link, download the file and you can change the username on the white scroll to anything you want. I can't upload the word doc directly because of the file size and if I upload it as a .pdf you won't be able to edit it. I hope you enjoy!

http://www.filedropper.com/libertyjuly172016doorsign

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone has trouble signing up for their M&M and get a message you need to be booked, check with your TA if you booked with one to make sure your not part of a Group Booking and if so, ask for your individual booking #. The sign ups are open 1 year from your cruise for those who are new.