Yet another sale--30% Off - Every Ship, Every Sailing

yup, just reading about it. If they jack the price up to knock 30% off no dice. I will watch how this plays out, based on what I'm paying BOGO then the new sale would save me money, you are so right let the fun begin. RCCL has been getting heat from travel agents about the inflated prices prior to discount release, hopefully they realize we are not stupid.

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll try not to get my hopes up, but I'll be checking fares on Monday, just in case. I just got back $100 each cabin that we booked several weeks ago. Granted, our fare is still probably over-inflated compared to those who booked early (cruise is Jan 2016) but any little bit helps.

Koohiichan

October 12-November 9 For all sailings after November 12/2015

Includes 1600 sailings, Next cruise, Diamond discounts etc will be allowed.

I see that they will be doing what they did last time and taking the 30% off the cruise fare price AFTER applying the balcony discount

As a first time cruiser (not yet sailed) I have been reading these boards and avidly tracking my cruise price, coming from Aus I will not be able to automatically get the discounts if the cruise price falls but interested none the less.

Just priced up my cruise TA Brazil to Spain and the Sale price given for our current booking is $1000 more than we paid!

I obviously got a good deal when I first bought

I see that they will be doing what they did last time and taking the 30% off the cruise fare price AFTER applying the balcony discount

Just think about how lovingly they apply the discounts and pricing for solo travelers! :eek: :rolleyes: :mad:

I have a cruise booked for feb. 2016, but the way I read this offer you must book between October. 12 to nov. 9.

I do not believe that existing bookings will be eligible or am I reading this wrong....

I have a cruise booked for feb. 2016, but the way I read this offer you must book between October. 12 to nov. 9.

I do not believe that existing bookings will be eligible or am I reading this wrong....

You could be right. However, Royal has not been consistent about the "new bookings" requirement, so you might find they will give you the deal if you ask.

So if you are booked and paid in full and the price of your category went down.. Do you get credit? How does it work? Can someone help explain this?

If you booked under US/Canadian rules, and it's before final payment date, you can contact whoever booked your cruise and ask for a price adjustment. Royal will usually grant the price drop, unless the new price is restricted in some way, such as new bookings only.

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll try not to get my hopes up, but I'll be checking fares on Monday, just in case. I just got back $100 each cabin that we booked several weeks ago. Granted, our fare is still probably over-inflated compared to those who booked early (cruise is Jan 2016) but any little bit helps.

Koohiichan

Our price dropped significantly since we booked. How do I go about getting a credit. On carnival it's very easy to do.

I'm watching this one closely. I've been ready at a moment's notice to book my next summer cruise when there's a better deal than the BOGO rates they've had for months.

If my math is correct, a BOGO sale is effectively only 1/6 off the total cost for 3 people because 2 people pay full price and only one person gets the 50% discount. The Royal Caribbean Blog states this one will be 30% off each person, which is much better, assuming they don't manipulate the "original" prices first.

I did well when the initial 30% sale was introduced a few months ago, as it applied to the Anthem, for the first time.

Now the same category is some 500 dollars more per under the bogoho sale.