Navigator Main Dinning Room Seating

I was wondering if anyone knows where table 23 is located in the main dinning room. We were just given our table assignment for an up coming cruise. We have never been on a cruise before but I have seen pictures of the dinning room and just wanted to get a rough idea of were we will be.

I was wondering if anyone knows where table 23 is located in the main dinning room. We were just given our table assignment for an up coming cruise. We have never been on a cruise before but I have seen pictures of the dinning room and just wanted to get a rough idea of were we will be.

Royal does not publish dining room maps. Plus, the table numbers can change cruise to cruise.

the configuration of tables, sizes and location changes literally every cruise. you will not know until you board where it will be. the MDR will be open to do exactly that so of you are not happy you can request to be moved

Edited by spookwife

How do you find out what your table number is?

Normally, you don't know your table number until you get your SeaPass card at check-in. However, some people make a special dining request to Royal and when the request is processed, they usually send a table number.

Normally, you don't know your table number until you get your SeaPass card at check-in. However, some people make a special dining request to Royal and when the request is processed, they usually send a table number.

Thats is what we did. This is an anniversary cruise for us and we wanted a private table or at least not with 8 or ten other people so I sent in a request for a table for two.

1) how far in advance should i let royal/navigator know that my wife and I would like a table for 2 to celebrate her 50th. 2) what are the odds of getting a table for 2.

(would it make any difference at all if we are in OS 1328. This is for dec 2016 so a long way off. hitting up the allure dec 13th 2015). thanks very much.

1) how far in advance should i let royal/navigator know that my wife and I would like a table for 2 to celebrate her 50th. 2) what are the odds of getting a table for 2.

(would it make any difference at all if we are in OS 1328. This is for dec 2016 so a long way off. hitting up the allure dec 13th 2015). thanks very much.

If you are in traditional dining, 2-3 weeks before the cruise has been a good lead time for us. If you are in MTD, there is no advance notification needed or taken, just tell them when you show up for dinner.

this is probably a dumb question but....

if you are 2 people and book a specialty restaurant do you always get a table for 2 or could you be seated with other guest...i just don't want to assume...

We've never been seated with other guests when we've booked a table for two at the specialty venues.

this is probably a dumb question but....

if you are 2 people and book a specialty restaurant do you always get a table for 2 or could you be seated with other guest...i just don't want to assume...

They won't seat you with anyone else unless you (and the others) request it.