Royal Caribbean dock at Port Canaveral

Does Royal now dock ships down past the restaurants?

Correct, terminal 1 on the south side of the channel, closest to the Grills restaurant.

Edited by clarea

Great move...we used to live just a few miles from the port and this will be great for all the restaurants there. Probably will need a shuttle but since I haven't been there for a year I don't know. They were going to have a venue across from the restaurants that would have local vendors selling stuff....another great business opp. I am assuming this is to make room for the Oasis at the new, dregged up dock??!!

Great move...we used to live just a few miles from the port and this will be great for all the restaurants there. Probably will need a shuttle but since I haven't been there for a year I don't know. They were going to have a venue across from the restaurants that would have local vendors selling stuff....another great business opp. I am assuming this is to make room for the Oasis at the new, dregged up dock??!!

No need for a shuttle, it is directly next to Grills

No need for a shuttle, it is directly next to Grills

And within walking distance to about 6-7 more of them all along the water front. Though

Grills is still our favorite.

Only bad thing is that they tore out the boat ramp in between to make room for the new

terminal. Not that we used it, but it was always fun to watch the "boat ramp follies". ;)

Is this for ships visiting Port Canaveral as a port stop or those originating from Port Canaveral? Will I be able to walk to Jetty Park from here?

Thanks!!

Generally both, however if there is a ship embarking at PC, then the ships doing a day stop will use another terminal.

We had a Thompson ship dock at T1 last week. First time I saw a non RCL ship there. Quantum and Grandeur usually dock by Jetty Park. One Sunday last year, they were both here and Grandeur drew the short stick and docked over at the Carnival terminal