Beer on Board?

surfsunfun

I was wondering if anyone could let me know what kinds of beer are available on the Caribbean itineraries? I am not overly picky....just more curious than anything:)

It varies based on availability at whichever port provisioning takes place. I can attest there is always a decent selection, it is always cold, and there is plenty of it.:eek::D

It varies based on availability at whichever port provisioning takes place. I can attest there is always a decent selection, it is always cold, and there is plenty of it.:eek::D

Thanks Jim! Ice cold and plentiful will do the trick :D Also looking forward to trying some of the local brews! I love Carib, but it is not too easy to find around here!

Thanks Jim! Ice cold and plentiful will do the trick :D Also looking forward to trying some of the local brews! I love Carib, but it is not too easy to find around here!

I have had Carib on board and like it too. You will find plenty of Carib on the Caribbean itineraries. We just returned from SDII and it already seems like it was 6 months ago. Have fun.:D

I have had Carib on board and like it too. You will find plenty of Carib on the Caribbean itineraries. We just returned from SDII and it already seems like it was 6 months ago. Have fun.:D

First timers going on SDII Feb 6-13, can't wait!!:D Seems like forever ago that we booked, so happy that it is almost here....especially with the cold weather and snow on the way! Perfect time to get outta here!