Flights to barbados

philipsw285

I'm doing barbados to southampton on azura in 2018 i know its a long way of but can someone give me a rough idea what time of day the flights normally leave gatwick as we wan't a rough guide on taxi prices and time of day effects pricing at our local cab company.

thanks for that didn't know if we would be flying at 6am but from what the 2 of you have said its between 8 and 10am which means i need to leave about 6am from where i live just need to get an idea now on the price for taxi to gatwick.

That must be Britannia, we are on Azura (Feb 17th). Same weather, different holiday ;)

Yes, it Britannia. Booked when we were on board her in May, we liked the ship very much but we are a bit apprehensive about the sunbed situation, we do like to sit out on Sea Days but am not going to get up at 5am/6am to get sunbeds as some posts seem to mention. P&O need to get on top of this as some people seem to be reserving 2 sets, one in the sun and one in the shade.

Edited by bee-ess

Yes, it Britannia. Booked when we were on board her in May, we liked the ship very much but we are a bit apprehensive about the sunbed situation, we do like to sit out on Sea Days but am not going to get up at 5am/6am to get sunbeds as some posts seem to mention. P&O need to get on top of this as some people seem to be reserving 2 sets, one in the sun and one in the shade.

They do, but there seems to be no sign of it. Incidentally the sunbed problem I had on Britannia was discomfort. A thin cover and a badly placed crossbar meant I found them impossible to lie on.

I'm doing barbados to southampton on azura in 2018 i know its a long way of but can someone give me a rough idea what time of day the flights normally leave gatwick as we wan't a rough guide on taxi prices and time of day effects pricing at our local cab company.

Hi

Flights to Barbados from the UK usually depart any time from 8am-10.40am well that has been our experience.

Hope this helps you