Which suite is best on Ventura / Azura

mklions

I am interested to know if you had pick of the litter on any suite cabin on the Ventura or the Azura what would you choose?

I have read that many of the aft suites have problems with beams going through the balcony, whilst I have also read that the midship suites on "A" deck can be noisy by people moving loungers from the deck above and are shaded by the overhanging public deck.

Hi

We have stayed in cabin A751 on Azura and would have that one again.

Balcony was huge and no noise from above.

At the end of corridor so no through traffic.

Also NO beam in this cabin

We spoke to a couple in a suite on Riviera deck and there balconys are a lot smaller so no sun loungers and got the overhang.

The sound of the wake is nice too. Very relaxing.

Hope this helps

Edited by Aloonie

Dean,

Thanks for the reply is A751 the same size as A750? Also did you get any noise from the aft pool deck above?

Lastlly was your suite overlooked from the

Hi

A751 and 750 are the same size.

We had no noise from above and is not over looked.

The balcony was huge

2 loungers and a dinning table and chairs and little coffee table.

Hi, We've had the Strathmore suite (A750) on Ventura & it was lovely. Huge balcony, no metal support & very, very quiet. No noise from the pool deck above & at the end of the corridor so no passing traffic, only one other suite next door. To sit on the balcony & watch the wake I found very peaceful. You can even lie in the whirlpool tub & watch sailaway!!However, having just returned from a weekender on Ventura I would not recommend E732!! I stupidly assumed that even though it was above Havanna, as it was a suite & commanded such a premium payment, the soundproofing would be sufficient - how wrong was I. The base from the music in Havanna could be heard very clearly and until very late. Being lower down in the ship, the vibration when the reverse thrusters were in use was awful & woke us very early. There was a huge metal beam running through the balcony and although at the end of a corridor, it was next door to a standard balcony cabin & lets just say our neighbours were not very considersate & the walls very thin :mad:

• 3 years later...
Hi, We've had the Strathmore suite (A750) on Ventura & it was lovely. Huge balcony, no metal support & very, very quiet. No noise from the pool deck above & at the end of the corridor so no passing traffic, only one other suite next door. To sit on the balcony & watch the wake I found very peaceful. You can even lie in the whirlpool tub & watch sailaway!!However, having just returned from a weekender on Ventura I would not recommend E732!! I stupidly assumed that even though it was above Havanna, as it was a suite & commanded such a premium payment, the soundproofing would be sufficient - how wrong was I. The base from the music in Havanna could be heard very clearly and until very late. Being lower down in the ship, the vibration when the reverse thrusters were in use was awful & woke us very early. There was a huge metal beam running through the balcony and although at the end of a corridor, it was next door to a standard balcony cabin & lets just say our neighbours were not very considersate & the walls very thin :mad:

Thanks for this valuable info - we have just booked E732 for January and I am now considering changing due to the possibility of noise

We were in d736 on Azura. Despite the metal in the balcony which wasn't really an issue we loved it and enjoyed it being at the back but being able to look sideways as well. Think it was called the orcades suite.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi

A751 and 750 are the same size.

We had no noise from above and is not over looked.

The balcony was huge

2 loungers and a dinning table and chairs and little coffee table.

Hi also stayed in A751 on Azura and would agree with everything said above . If going on Azura again would book this cabin.