Ventura suite is above the Havana club aft- will it be noisy?

topster5

I've just booked Suite E732 on P&O's Ventura, but now I've noticed , or my husband has noticed, rather, that it's directly above the Havana nightclub. Does anyone have experience of this suite and whether it will be noisy late at night? because if so we have the option to change cruises.

If you think it may bother you and you are going to worry about it, I would try and change it. In our experience Havana does go on till around 12.30 - 1.00 a.m. latest, usually with karoke, but this is not every night, sometimes there is nothing going on there past 12.

We had the same cabin on Azura and could hear it very faintly. Not enough to bother us, but we are on day 9 on Ventura and as I said we have not heard it once.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've just booked Suite E732 on P&O's Ventura, but now I've noticed , or my husband has noticed, rather, that it's directly above the Havana nightclub. Does anyone have experience of this suite and whether it will be noisy late at night? because if so we have the option to change cruises.

The stage in havana is on the port side of the ship, as is E732. That's also where the loud speakers are situated.

I was in E731 (which is on the other side of the ship) and it was fine (we did hear the booming base a couple of times though). I've heard that E732 is louder.

Here's a Review of E732 that I found by googling "Ventura 732".

http://www.qlocal.co.uk/showthread.php?t=50450880

If you're "early to bed" types that might be something to consider, otherwise you might want to stay in havana until it closes :D

Whatever you decide to do I hope you have a great cruise.

Regards

Mike

Thank you so much, Mike, for taking the time to post this info.

Yes, I did a bit more research yesterday and read that the suite we'd booked (E732) was directly above the loudspeakers in the nightclub below.

As you say, we are 'early nighters' so in view of that took the decision to change suites.

The suite itself looks fabulous and indeed for someone who might themselves be out till all hours partying it looks like it would be an excellent choice!

This will be the first time we've had a suite, in a cruising history of about 14 cruises, all with Cunard and P&O, so we don't want to be disappointed.

it may wellbe that it might in reality have been not too bad/ not as bad as we imagined, but I didn't want to spend the forthcoming months wondering about it!

Many thanks again, and happy cruising!