Penthouse suite on the Ventura??

kunash

There is a penthouse suite still available for the 17 Night, August 2017 sailing on the Ventura.

I have read mixed reports about this suite, one being it is quite noisey.

Has anyone been in this suite. Is it worth paying the extra money ?

We have looked around one of the Penthouse suites on Azura - same as Ventura. We were in one of the Aft suites on C deck - without a beam on the balcony - when our butler took us to have a look at one of the two Penthouse suites. The main difference between the Penthouse one and the ordinary aft suite is the size of the sitting area and the size of the balcony. The sitting area is very large with a large dining table and chairs, other than that we felt that area needed more furniture - it looked rather empty to us. It seemed space but no real point in it - the furniture, other than the dining table was the same as our suite. The balcony is much larger - longer, not deeper, than the other aft suites but it does have two beams going through the balcony. The two Penthouse suites are the most expensive suites on the ship and we certainly wouldn't pay extra for one. We even thought we'd rather have our suite which had a large balcony, no beam, than the Penthouse one. In fact if we were offered an upgrade from our suite to the Penthouse one we wouldn't accept it.

We are on Ventura again in January, this time in an aft suite on A deck, again no beam through the balcony, so we will be next door to one of the Penthouse suites.

We stayed in the penthouse suite (peninsular suite) A752 on Azura which is the same as on Ventura . The suite is very large and spacious. We found the suite to be very quiet no noise at all.

The suite was very nice and we fortunate to receive a free upgrade to it but personally I dont think I it would have been worth the full price.

We've recently returned from Ventura and had penthouse A752 and thoroughly enjoyed it. No noise whatsoever, the lounge area is large and would really suit a family, however it's a super place to hold a party if that's your bag! We are booked into it again and are more than happy with the decision to book this suite.

I say enjoy.

Bal