San Juan

St. Kitts

St. Maarten

September 2017

Wedding Cruise!

Carnival Fantasy

Bahamas

May 2014 & May 2015

CONGRATULATIONS! August 13th is actually my bday hehe awesome day to get married!

We sent out our invites a year ahead of time. This way everyone has enough time to book, do a deposit or pay for it all at once. We also toured the ship ( I recommend everyone do this).

Now that Royal has released their dates for Anthem I can finally report that we have booked our wedding cruise! July 15, 2017 on Anthem of the Seas. Wow to think I've been on this board since 2015 and I finally have a date. So excited! :D I sent a quick text to our VIPs and then e-mailed my wedding planner so she can get all the info from Royal so we can go ahead and book the actual wedding.

So happy I finally get to do some planning!:D

wow! that's a huge ship! How exciting!?

Wooo hoo! Wedding is booked, and so is our eight night eastern Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Magic! September 16th 2017 cannot get here soon enough!

We are doing the "Let us Serve You" package and I'm super excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Congratulations to all you newly booked brides! 411 days away, 5 night to Bermuda Anthem of the Seas. I am so excited but am playing the hurry up and wait game like everyone else. Only thing for me to manage and focus on are my guest bookings and exercise at this point! :) 26 (3 kids) excited guests booked so far!

Ah, the hurry up and wait game - gotta love it! I've been keeping myself somewhat busy by collecting OOT guest bag ideas on Pinterest, and checking out wedding favors. It's nice that the cruise lines do all the hard work, but I kind of wish I had a little something to do! :)

Littlelotero have you done a ship visit yet? It's beautiful! I am getting married on the Magic June 11, 2017! We did a ship visit a few weeks ago and loved it! What colors are you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have not done a ship visit. I live about 8 hours away from the port, so it's not really feasible for me to do one. My future MIL has been on it and loves it, I trust her! It's a second marriage for me and my fiancé, so we are trying to do low key and fun. I'm SO excited!

As for colors, we have not really set that in stone, but I do know that I am making my own silk tropical floral arrangement, because I'm not really impressed with the white rose bouquet that Carnival provides. What about you?

I have not done a ship visit. I live about 8 hours away from the port, so it's not really feasible for me to do one. My future MIL has been on it and loves it, I trust her! It's a second marriage for me and my fiancé, so we are trying to do low key and fun. I'm SO excited!

As for colors, we have not really set that in stone, but I do know that I am making my own silk tropical floral arrangement, because I'm not really impressed with the white rose bouquet that Carnival provides. What about you?

I am doing plum and teal! If you book the night club, the colors in there are purple and silver. Then we requested the comedy club for the ceremony.

Ah, the hurry up and wait game - gotta love it! I've been keeping myself somewhat busy by collecting OOT guest bag ideas on Pinterest, and checking out wedding favors. It's nice that the cruise lines do all the hard work, but I kind of wish I had a little something to do! :)

Im having a fun time pinning all things "OOT bags and Welcome bags". I may go broke if all of my ideas make it into the bags. Haha. [emoji389]

I am doing plum and teal! If you book the night club, the colors in there are purple and silver. Then we requested the comedy club for the ceremony.

Are they good about trying to accommodate for the ceremony? I know we won't have much of a choice for the reception since it has to be held in a dining room.

We have decided to get married on the Norwegian Escape in November 2017. I have my heart set on St Thomas but it's the Wednesday after a Saturday sail date. That hasn't been decided we may just opt for the port of Miami instead. I think I want to enjoy the whole cruise as a married couple and not just 3 days.

Ordering a custom cake topper online and trying to figure out what size to get. Ill probably end up with a 3 or 4 tier cake by the size of my current guest list. Any help from you carnival brides would be very much appreciated...

What size cake topper did you go with or what was the size of your top tier of cake?

Ordering a custom cake topper online and trying to figure out what size to get. Ill probably end up with a 3 or 4 tier cake by the size of my current guest list. Any help from you carnival brides would be very much appreciated...

What size cake topper did you go with or what was the size of your top tier of cake?

We're going with the topper Carnival is going to give us. It's the two hearts 💕 we think it's cute and its one less expense.