Sea day Brunch

BcIcemen

The sea day brunch is probably my favourite meal! Love the eggs benedict with salmon and the mac and cheese. The pancakes are good; the desserts aren't half bad either. I recently had salmon benedict at a local all day breakfast restaurant, and I had wished that it tasted like the one on at the brunch!

AHOY SHIPMATES,

Huevos rancheros are great with extra sunny side up egg on top, and use all of the sauces that come with it. More refried bean on the side too.

You must eat early (0830) so you are ready for the MONGOLIAN Wok at noon on the LIDO.

Have heard many times that the steak n eggs are great so I tried them and was very disappointed with the "steak". I went to the Maitred and we had a frank discussion(friendly). The steak is advertised as filet mignon and that is true but in many cases it is the scrap pieces from the end of the loin pressed

and can be very tough. I stick with the Mexican and am very happy.

Bon Apitete which literally translated means, I hope the cook is sober.

SEA YA

AHOY SHIPMATES,

Huevos rancheros are great with extra sunny side up egg on top, and use all of the sauces that come with it. More refried bean on the side too.

You must eat early (0830) so you are ready for the MONGOLIAN Wok at noon on the LIDO.

Have heard many times that the steak n eggs are great so I tried them and was very disappointed with the "steak". I went to the Maitred and we had a frank discussion(friendly). The steak is advertised as filet mignon and that is true but in many cases it is the scrap pieces from the end of the loin pressed

and can be very tough. I stick with the Mexican and am very happy.

Bon Apitete which literally translated means, I hope the cook is sober.

SEA YA

Have wondered about the steak but we have always gotten nice flavorful pieces of steak.

orange, grapefruit, apple, tomato juices. coffee, tea -cold or hot. water.

And pineapple juice.

We liked the offerings- but I missed the old sea day lunch menus. Less variety with only one brunch.

Cruises with lots of sea days have breakfast and lunch menus. Our HI cruise had three different lunch menus. The first one had the steak salad.