Carnival Miracle where is she headed in 2016??

AzCruiseGurl

I booked Carnival Miracle October 29,2016 yesterday. The Carnival Rep

told me its was her last sailing out of LA but she hadn't heard where the

Miracle would be going...

Well today Carnival called and said they canceled my 29th sailing and there are

no other sailing for the Miracle after the October 8th sailing out of LA.

No one seems to know where the Miracle is going or what ship will be replacing her in LA.

Any ideas???? :confused:

The Carnival Miracle is going to Tampa.

We can only hope. We lost Legend then Pride. Miracle would be a nice replacement. Love Spirit class.

Wondering when the big Carnival announcement is going to take place re: ship deployments. Heard the week of April 6th, and nothing so far that I have seen.

This news has just spoiled my weekend!

We've really gotten to love the Miracle after the Spirit left us for Australia!

I wish they'd just announce it since supposedly they already know what's going to happen.

It'd be nice if they decided to sail out of San Diego again and just moved her down here, but then I doubt they'd fully cancel bookings if it was just a port 2 hours away without giving them the option of keeping their booking.

I agree that they wouldn't cancel booking if the ship was just moving to San Diego. That idea was just what the captain was wishing for! He loves San Diego and its harbor!

I just told my husband and said ,Hmm? I wonder if that means a repositioning cruise through the Panama Canal??

I wish they'd just announce it since supposedly they already know what's going to happen.

It'd be nice if they decided to sail out of San Diego again and just moved her down here, but then I doubt they'd fully cancel bookings if it was just a port 2 hours away without giving them the option of keeping their booking.

Yeah it sure would be nice if they would finally announce what they most likely already know. Starting to really annoy me, with Carnival being so quiet about this. Whatever happened to the announcement being made the week of April 6th?

We can only hope. We lost Legend then Pride. Miracle would be a nice replacement. Love Spirit class.

Wondering when the big Carnival announcement is going to take place re: ship deployments. Heard the week of April 6th, and nothing so far that I have seen.

Aren't they using Legend for Alaska this year? Maybe it will be used replacing the miracle😂

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Aren't they using Legend for Alaska this year? Maybe it will be used replacing the miracle😂

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

That's this year though, this thread is about 2016. It would make sense to have whatever ship is in Alaska goes to L.A. at the end of the Alaskan season while they send the Miracle most likely to Tampa.

I believe Legend is in Alaska again next year so I would imagine it will replace the Miracle or L.A. just won't be getting a bigger ship for the time being.

All I know is I do NOT want to be left with only Fantasy class ships on the west coast. I won't book a 7 day cruise on that small of a ship, one that charges ridiculous prices for a miniscule balcony.

+1 from me too. Would not do a 7 day on a Fantasy class!