Carnival Liberty new 8 day - March 18 2016

laurien

hello I have not seen much discussion about this additional cruise from Galveston

Apparently , a 3 day to nowhere was cancelled and then this 8 day added

Anyone coming ?? Nothing on Roll Call

We are booked and I would like info about how to get from Houston to Galveston

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well hello to this small group

To the Canadian flying though Calgary ,we are thinking of going a little early like the 15 or 16 .

To my Houston response , how or rather what is the best way to get to Galveston from IAH in Houston.

Appreciate any answers.

I'm going on this one with two of my friends. :) I'm no help on the transportation issue though- I'm driving down from Dallas with one (who is flying into Dallas :P) and we're picking up the other (who is flying into Houston a week early to see a friend there) in Houston and then driving on to Galveston.

• 2 months later...

Carnival offers transfers from both Houston airports. We are flying in from IND on the 17th, staying by the airport and using their transfer the morning of. I'm hoping all goes well. I've been booked and looking forward to this cruise since June

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all! This looks like one of two different roll calls for this sailing. I just signed on today. Just over a month to go and we are still on the first page? Slow board! Hope things pick up! Any meet and greets or anything in the works?

Very slow board , I have sign into one roll call , apparently was supposed to be 3 day to nowhere cruise originally

No one starting a meet & greet that I can read

A bit disappointing we're on a celebrity last year with over 300 at meet & greet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will there be a ceremony/special event given this is a ship arriving at a new port?

Probably not. If it was a NEW ship maybe, but this is basically a ship switch for the Triumph. When Magic came, she was New and had all kinds of celebrations and ceremonies. When Freedom was" added", had smaller ceremony and onboard concert. Nothing when Triumph replaced Ecstasy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Very slow board , I have sign into one roll call , apparently was supposed to be 3 day to nowhere cruise originally

No one starting a meet & greet that I can read

A bit disappointing we're on a celebrity last year with over 300 at meet & greet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a facebook page where they have started a meet and greet as well as some slot pulls, a cabin crawl, a lcr game...etc It's Carnival Liberty March 18, 2016

There is a facebook page where they have started a meet and greet as well as some slot pulls, a cabin crawl, a lcr game...etc It's Carnival Liberty March 18, 2016

What if we don't use FB? :(

hello I have not seen much discussion about this additional cruise from Galveston

Apparently , a 3 day to nowhere was cancelled and then this 8 day added

Anyone coming ?? Nothing on Roll Call

We are booked and I would like info about how to get from Houston to Galveston

I am booked on the Liberty March 18th.....woo hoo! Counting it down! Where in Houston are you leaving from to get to Galveston? Most direct route is to take I-45 South and that runs right into Galveston from Houston. But be forewarned....they are ALWAYS doing construction on that freeway, so leave early enough so that if you get stuck sitting in traffic, you won't "miss the boat". I live in Houston, but I always take Hwy 6 to get there......longer route, but quicker in the long run. But it's not a direct route.