The Grill by Thomas Keller on Seabourn Cruise Line (Plus Menu)

LauraS

Thank you for posting - especially the menu which reminds me a bit of Prime 7 on Regent. What surprised me was the long list of wines that are not included. While the prices of the wines are reasonable, I wonder if passengers on Seabourn regularly pay for their wines rather than find an included wine that is to their taste.

In any event - nice menu and decor for the restaurant.

• 5 months later...
Thanks for posting this menu.

It does not seem very special compared to daily menus on other lines such as Crystal. I would have expected much more imaginative dishes from a great chef.

We won’t run to try This one,

You ar making a big mistake. Dinner at the TK Grill is a true experience and the menu itself does nothing to define the actual meal. But preconceptions like these are good imo as it leaves more space for others to dine there more often.

• 1 month later...

Prawn cocktail? It’s great to see great Australian plebeian dishes revived and made into something fashionable with the aid of a few new trendy ingredients.

It all in fact has a nice retro touch. Comfort food for tiffs is always good if it is cooked well.

But it seems a bit of bore that you have to book a table.

Prawn cocktail? It’s great to see great Australian plebeian dishes revived and made into something fashionable with the aid of a few new trendy ingredients.

It all in fact has a nice retro touch. Comfort food for tiffs is always good if it is cooked well.

But it seems a bit of bore that you have to book a table.

If you didn't have to book a table they couldn't control the number of diners and that would completely change the whole experience.

Thanks for posting this menu.

It does not seem very special compared to daily menus on other lines such as Crystal. I would have expected much more imaginative dishes from a great chef.

We won’t run to try This one,

The TK Grill is very good but its concept is pretty much steak house.

The 'more imaginative dishes' are served on alternate evenings in the MDR.

If you didn't have to book a table they couldn't control the number of diners and that would completely change the whole experience.

Thanks, now I understand. I'm used to SeaDream where they have a few specialty menus each night and there are no specialty restaurants, just a few different locations in which to eat, indoors and out.

Thanks, now I understand. I'm used to SeaDream where they have a few specialty menus each night and there are no specialty restaurants, just a few different locations in which to eat, indoors and out.

You're welcome.

Yes, the TK Grill can be called a steakhouse but it is done to such a high level with its own retinue of chefs and servers that it makes for a terrific alternative experience from the main restaurant. It is purposely designed that way so that one can experience a variety of Thomas Keller dishes in different venues.