Wi-Fi on Spirit

Solitarycruiser

Great to know; we will be in 520 in November. Solitarycruiser, I hope you saw the cabin review of 508 in the home page (cabin reviews) of CC. There was no mention of any problem with WiFi.

Great to know; we will be in 520 in November. Solitarycruiser, I hope you saw the cabin review of 508 in the home page (cabin reviews) of CC. There was no mention of any problem with WiFi.

Hope you have as good a time as we did, say hello to Raoul the Butler if he is still there. We had an amazing cruise

Hope you have as good a time as we did, say hello to Raoul the Butler if he is still there. We had an amazing cruise

Thanks, jackieN, hopefully we'll get Raoul as our butler and I'll be sure to convey your message. Love the Spirit! ;)

I boarded straight away and met my butler Rahul who took me to my suite and introduced me to the facilities.These included a variety of soaps,pillows,drinks for my cocktail cabinet and the layout of the suite,which I knew well.There is a separate shower unit in the bathroom,cloakroom,large queen bed,lounge area with settee,armchair,writing desk complete with personalised writing paper,adequate cupboard,drawer and shelf space and a safe.There is an verandah with table and two chairs where I had breakfast on the morning we were anchored off Sorrento.

This is an excerpt from the poster's cruise review, and he didn't mention any WiFi problem, or any issue at all. His cabin review was a sentence referring to this excerpt. To access cabin reviews, go to Reviews/cabins/ship/V1(or appr. #). Sadly, not many people post cabin reviews.

• 2 weeks later...

The only wifi problems I had were not cabin related but when the entire ship lost satellite contact. I was always able to read my email, etc.

The excellent Library has yesterdays major newspapers printed out for reading as well as desktop PCs. IT assistance there as well.

Loved our Silverseas cruise.