That's It! I'm Done With Carnival!!

NewAddict

I had to cancel/change my cruise, so them punks at Carnival waived my $50 per person transfer fee!

Then, they had the nerves to give me $50 onboard credit, just because I called them and said I saw online they were offering onboard credit for booking that particular cruise :(

I call another time to see if I can move my room, and the lady just did it, without hesitation!

And I'm so freaking sick of them being all polite when I call and bother them, I swear! So done with them for today!

i think you should get a free cruise for all this good treatment you have gotten!!!!!!!

I'm so upset, I may just call and demand it! But then, they'd probably just find a way to actually offer me that free cruise, or more OBC....the worst...

Haha good post. I've only ever had good experiences with calling Carnival.

But it reminds me of times when I call bill/credit card/cable people and I'm pumped up, ready for an argument, but then out of the blue they actually help me out and don't screw things up. It takes you by surprise.

It really does frustrate me when I see some posts where they actually claim to mean it when they say they're leaving Carnival. My thing is, a lot of the stuff that are complaints, would be complaints on some other lines. Then sometimes it's to try to gain sympathy, or start some sort of online revolution. Rarely have I heard/read a complaint where I think "Shoot, I'd leave Carnival too..."

Then, after reading, I forget about it and be thankful that I'm able and blessed to take my family on cruises. Sure, there are some things I may get a little upset about, or would like to have been done differently or better. But for me and my family, the positives have outweighed the negatives by far!

The day the negatives outweigh the positives, then I'll look for other ways to vacation with my family.

I had a similar experience once. It was so upsetting I went to church and prayed for their souls. Each and every one of them. After church I went online and purchased more shares of stock just to show them who's boss in my house!

I had to cancel/change my cruise, so them punks at Carnival waived my $50 per person transfer fee!

Then, they had the nerves to give me $50 onboard credit, just because I called them and said I saw online they were offering onboard credit for booking that particular cruise :(

I call another time to see if I can move my room, and the lady just did it, without hesitation!

And I'm so freaking sick of them being all polite when I call and bother them, I swear! So done with them for today!

lol

I had a similar experience once. It was so upsetting I went to church and prayed for their souls. Each and every one of them. After church I went online and purchased more shares of stock just to show them who's boss in my house!

lol, that'll show 'em!!