Carnival Paradise in room movies 2016

Txmedic5

Hello,

My wife and I are taking our new adopted kids and our own kid on a cruise in August. My wife is wondering what kinds of in-room movies they are currently playing ahead of the cruise so she can plan entertainment activities in the event of rain or in the evening when we are relaxing in our cabin.

If you have cruised recently and know what was played it would help give an idea of what will be expected.

Thank you!

Hello,

My wife and I are taking our new adopted kids and our own kid on a cruise in August. My wife is wondering what kinds of in-room movies they are currently playing ahead of the cruise so she can plan entertainment activities in the event of rain or in the evening when we are relaxing in our cabin.

If you have cruised recently and know what was played it would help give an idea of what will be expected.

Thank you!

We will be sailing on the Paradise in a few days. I'll do my best to remember to come back to this thread w/ an answer.

Not current movies. It used to be in the Fun Times on back page but many ships changed format and it wasn't on my last trip on Sunshine.

There are a few movie channels and cartoon channels. The movie ones seem to show previews for a LONG time of many movies and show the movie a few times during the day.

If I remember correctly, there were two channels of movies available. One of them almost always played family-friendly movies. They weren't in-theater movies, but we recently released movies, if that helps at all.

How was your cruise sushi_tampa? We head out on Paradise in 12 days. Been a couple years since we were on the ship, but always loved it.

We had a blast, it was our 2nd cruise ever, 1st one was on the Fantasy back in like 2006 ish so it was all very familiar except this time we bought Cheers! lol. The staff who took care of us were all great. I think there was something wrong with the A/C as i noticed many of those industrial blowers placed around the ship.

We had a blast, it was our 2nd cruise ever, 1st one was on the Fantasy back in like 2006 ish so it was all very familiar except this time we bought Cheers! lol. The staff who took care of us were all great. I think there was something wrong with the A/C as i noticed many of those industrial blowers placed around the ship.

Glad to hear you had a blast! Hopefully the A/C issue gets taken care of...leaving in a week and it can get pretty warm in August...LOL