Chicken strips or nuggets

I've done a couple searches and can't find the answer so sorry to bother you all but I have to ask. Are there typically chicken strips/nuggets available at Lido Marketplace? We were on the Vista in June and were surprised there weren't any. I'm hoping it was just a European thing and for Caribbean sailings they will be there. We are going on a southern Caribbean next June on the Vista and I realize the Vista hasn't been to the Caribbean yet so there is no way to know for sure, but was checking about other ships as well. Also, what about Mac and Cheese on the buffet, is that normally there?

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On ships that still have the grill, they'd have chicken tenders. Not at Guys Burgers.

Otherwise tenders are on the kids dinner menu. Also as part of brunch on the Mac n Cheese.

Never seen Mac n Cheese on the buffet, but look for it. The Lido Chef has some discretion about the menu.

I've done a couple searches and can't find the answer so sorry to bother you all but I have to ask. Are there typically chicken strips/nuggets available at Lido Marketplace? We were on the Vista in June and were surprised there weren't any. I'm hoping it was just a European thing and for Caribbean sailings they will be there. We are going on a southern Caribbean next June on the Vista and I realize the Vista hasn't been to the Caribbean yet so there is no way to know for sure, but was checking about other ships as well. Also, what about Mac and Cheese on the buffet, is that normally there?

I have seen chicken tenders every day in the Comfort Kitchen section of the Lido buffet.

I may or may not have taken one or two while passing by...;)

Edited by stargate fan

On ships that still have the grill, they'd have chicken tenders. Not at Guys Burgers.

Otherwise tenders are on the kids dinner menu. Also as part of brunch on the Mac n Cheese.

Never seen Mac n Cheese on the buffet, but look for it. The Lido Chef has some discretion about the menu.

When I see the macaroni and cheese at the buffet, it always goes on my plate:D

We were on the Vista on the June 21st sailing out of Athens, and we personally had chicken strips at the Lido buffet several times. You must have just checked at different times that we did! They weren't there every day, but we had them at least 4-5 times...

We did the Dream in May and it didnt have Guys but no chicken strips. One of the best things they make so they were missed.

They always used to have them on the lunch buffet. They have not had them on the last three cruises I have been on ( Valor and Magic) and I miss them.

Thanks everyone, it sounds like it was just a Europe thing.

I bet they are saying it's an American thing! Most people around the world do not eat fast food, chicken fingers and hamburgers. Bet they laugh at the fascination for this cheap food source!

I bet they are saying it's an American thing! Most people around the world do not eat fast food, chicken fingers and hamburgers. Bet they laugh at the fascination for this cheap food source!

Most people around the world are happy if they have a bowl of rice. It can't get any cheaper than that!

You would be surprised. So many American fast food type places are opening in China.

If the ship had a Guy's Burger then no. You won't find them on the Vista, the tenders are only on ships with a grill.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Conquest has a Guy's Burger and they had chicken tenders in May, on the buffet, the Breeze has a Guy's Burger and they had chicken tenders last October, on the buffet.