Ohio cruisers !!!!

Bran8778

Not to far at all!!! We just talked about takeing a little day trip to akron. Head to dinner and maybe do some christmas shopping.

Not sure if thats your real license plate, but mine also has a CARIBBEAN THEME!!!

CARIB 2!!!

That's the real thing! I wanted OUT 2 SEA or SAILAWAY but those were taken. I like yours

too. Very tropical in this lovely weather we're having!

My husband's office is in Akron, he's directly across the street from Summit Mall. Good

shopping there ;)

Just thought I would say hi to our neighbors from the Az thread.

When I revived our thread I put a link on my sig but also advertised in the general topics of Carnival, RCl etc to get posters over here.

Good luck. Laura

I'll second that, Laura. I hope your Ohio thread is as successful as our AZ thread!

Hi Patti and Jim.....you must be out shoveling that snow!! :eek: :eek: :D

I'll second that, Laura. I hope your Ohio thread is as successful as our AZ thread!

Hi Patti and Jim.....you must be out shoveling that snow!! :eek: :eek: :D

Well hello Linda.............I know you were just in the neighborhood so thought you would say hello.:p

No we are not shoveling snow.............but our dear friends east and south of us got hit pretty hard. We're still waiting for the BIG ONE to hit. Living so close to Lake Erie has its advantages as well as disadvantages.

BTW........hi everyone....................I am Patti the poster married to Jim the lurker. We live just east of Cleveland in Wickliffe. Hubby was born and raised south of here in a town called Minerva.

GO BUCKEYES!!!!

Edited by cruisenfever

Well hello Linda.............I know you were just in the neighborhood so thought you would say hello.:p

No we are not shoveling snow.............but our dear friends east and south of us got hit pretty hard. We're still waiting for the BIG ONE to hit. Living so close to Lake Erie has its advantages as well as disadvantages.

BTW........hi everyone....................I am Patti the poster married to Jim the lurker. We live just east of Cleveland in Wickliffe. Hubby was born and raised south of here in a town called Minerva.

GO BUCKEYES!!!!

Hi there....yes I was in the neighborhood :D......as you can see our AZ thread is growing like mad!!!

Glad you are not shoveling snow.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hi fellow Buckeyes!

Joe and I are winter get away cruisers.

We try to go every January or February to get away from the Ohio cold. I really think it is the Ohio gray that we want to get away from. You know, everything is a gray color for months. The road, the sky the trees, everything.

It is so nice seeing blue sky and blue waters.

We are going on the Celebrity Summit January 31st. There happens to be a huge Irish festival on our sailing. 14 Irish bands will be playing in different venues during our cruise. I think we are in for a great time, high bar bill but great time!

Hope this thread takes off!

Jan

Well count me in on the Ohio thread.

We are a family of three, spouse and spousette, and offspring.

We enjoy Cruising so much, we are planning a Eastern Carribean on Freedom of the Seas in July of 2010.

Next year we decided a long time ago, when our daughter graduates from eighth grade we would take her to Hawaii.

We are meeting up with a family we met on the Disney cruise and spend 10 days with them next year on the Islands.

I have 3 weeks vacation left this year.

This week, the week of Dec. 15, and of course the week between Christmas and New Years.

I will have a lot of time to post.

Looking forward to many responses.

Later

Edited by Lionesss

Brandon...

You sure you are ready for us??? My generation taught you younger ones what partying is all about.....

Of course I may be speaking of just me... LOL

Still think we can out do you 20 Plus younger ones how it is done...

We have had way more practice..

Hugs

T

If transplanted (23 years ago) Ohioians count, then we love to love to cruise. We try to go at least once a year with friends and are right now looking forward to going in February. I will try to watch this board and maybe enter a conversation once in awhile.

We live in Fairfield, OH, about 30 miles out of Cincinnati.

• 2 weeks later...