Seattle hotel recommendations to wake up to view of our ship

Babiblues75

I'm searched the posts and couldn't find a post with hotel recommendations in Seattle for my September 2018 Alaskan Cruise on the new NCL Bliss. Best way to start cruise and a tradition my mom started 15yrs ago (She passed away 2 months ago so trying to keep our tradition going and fulfill her dream of an Alaskan Cruise but was taken away before it could happen due to hospital negislance) was gettin a hotel with the best view of all cruise ships and having breakfast talking about - planning our adventures for how ever our cruise is for which is why this is so important to find nest hotel with views of the new NCL Bliss. Any help will greatly be appreciated as this trip means the world to me. So far Edgewater Hotel is my top pick unless someone can recommend better. Thank you

Christa

I believe the Edgewater has rooms that look to the South and to the North. For a ship view, South would be required.

Personally, I don't think you will do better than the Marriott Waterfront and specify a room that directly overlooks Elliott Bay. Some of the rooms offer a partial view of Elliott Bay and overlook the courtyard below. I'd recommend asking for a room in the North wing of the building for the best early morning ship view. (One can even watch the ship docking if you arise early enough.) Not surprisingly, other than the suites, these accommodations will be the most expensive.

Having breakfast at the hotel restaurant along the windows will also provide you with a good view of the ship.

My most recent room was on the North side of the building and had a view of the pier, well enough that I could watch a NCL ship dock. But, it also had a nice view of freight trains and the Empire Builder railroading on the tracks to the East of the hotel.

• 2 weeks later...
If it's in your budget the Pan Pacific would be my first choice. It's so convenient getting to the ship--you just go downstairs to the port.
The question was about Seattle, not Vancouver.

Is there a Pan Pacific in Seattle?
Yes, in South Lake Union. https://www.panpacific.com/en/hotels-resorts/united-states/seattle.html

your mixing up two cities. Pan Pacific in Seattle will not overlook the cruise ships. In Vancouver yes

That's what had me confused. I was trying to think of a Pan Pacific in downtown Seattle.

Roz