Do suites automatically come with all 4 perks?

cruise kitty

Hi, I seem to recall that suites are supposed to automatically come with all 4 perks included... hoping someone can answer this, there's a good resident rate on our current cruise, but we have all 4 perks on our current regular balcony, plus a nice amount of obc that I don't want to have to give up.

trying to do a dummy booking... but guess what, website problems!

Happy where we're at, but it would be fun to try out the suite restaurant, thanks in advance for answers.

Typically the 'discount' rates like senior or residency rates don't combine with the promos.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks :) I was able to complete my dummy booking, which of course locked my account up & informed me to contact the captains club with "SIGN ON ERROR" message... lovely

No suites don't automatically come with Go Best. Repositioning, TA, TP or any other cruise X determines don't qualify don't get all 4 perks.

We have 3 cruises booked in suites and only 1 included the 4 perks. If you booked with a TA ask them to check the pricing and perks so you can make a comparison. A resident discount rarely includes perks, but until you call a TA or X you won't know for sure.

No suites don't automatically come with Go Best. Repositioning, TA, TP or any other cruise X determines don't qualify don't get all 4 perks.

We have 3 cruises booked in suites and only 1 included the 4 perks. If you booked with a TA ask them to check the pricing and perks so you can make a comparison. A resident discount rarely includes perks, but until you call a TA or X you won't know for sure.

Hi Jelayne, & thanks, I was able to complete my dummy booking, & you're correct, no perks with resident discount, the price goes up. I am now locked out my account for my trouble, thanks Celebrity website :')

Hi Jelayne, & thanks, I was able to complete my dummy booking, & you're correct, no perks with resident discount, the price goes up. I am now locked out my account for my trouble, thanks Celebrity website :')

But you're locked out "for your protection." Doesn't that make you feel safe? I say if somebody wants to go into my account and pay for my cruise, I'm all for it!

I think that the real high end suites do include it. Not really sure as I haven't been in one.

I recently looked at a Sky suite that appeared to be a good price using a promo. I started to complete the reservation and the next page was offering the big, better, best option at the various extra add on cost. When adding the one with all the perks the cost came out to be the same as the cost was when they were included, ( it was a cruise that I booked in a AQ and had the prices written down on a few categories). No savings except if you don't feel that the extra perks are worth the extra cost or won't be using them.

I callled Celebrity and was told that all the perks aren't always included in the suite. It depends on the promo at the time.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Sky Suites and Celebrity Suites receive all 4 perks on sailings where Go Big/Better/Best is offered.

Royal & Penthouse Suites receive all 4 perks on every sailing regardless of rate type purchased.

All suite categories have access to Luminae & Michael's Club regardless of rate type purchased.

Sky Suites and Celebrity Suites receive all 4 perks on sailings where Go Big/Better/Best is offered.

Royal & Penthouse Suites receive all 4 perks on every sailing regardless of rate type purchased.

All suite categories have access to Luminae & Michael's Club regardless of rate type purchased.

On repositioning , TA, TP, Royal Suites don't get all 4 perks. We are booked in a RS for a repo cruise and the suite includes the Premium Beverage package, Unlimited Internet and unlimited dining in speciality restaurants. There is no $300 OBC or Prepaid gratuties.

On repositioning , TA, TP, Royal Suites don't get all 4 perks. We are booked in a RS for a repo cruise and the suite includes the Premium Beverage package, Unlimited Internet and unlimited dining in speciality restaurants. There is no $300 OBC or Prepaid gratuties.

You are right.....thanks for the correction. We were in a RS last year on Transpacific and didn't receive OBC and gratuities from Celebrity. I guess with premium bev package, unlimited internet and specialty restaurants i thought I was getting it all!

No, I just looked up our RS cruise. We did not receive OBC from X. We received the Grats, Drinks and internet.

I just finished my second cup of coffee, I am now awake.;p

We were booked in a suite with resident promo and did not receive promo packages. When I asked our TA we had to cancel resident rate and rebook to get The 4 perks. But it was only a couple hundred dollars more which was less that the OBC of $350. Later the price of our suite was reduced so we rebooked again paying less than first booking but still getting 4 perks. Guess in US you can do this until final payment is due. Pays to watch pricing as TA may not keep you informed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That is correct. Any trip considered to be a repo by Celebrity (such as the San Juan to Cape Liberty repo), not just TA or TP, the penthouse and RS get the premium beverage package, unlimited internet and dining in specialty restaurants. If you book with a good TA, you will receive sufficient refundable OBC to pay your gratuities and have some left over.

That is correct. Any trip considered to be a repo by Celebrity (such as the San Juan to Cape Liberty repo), not just TA or TP, the penthouse and RS get the premium beverage package, unlimited internet and dining in specialty restaurants. If you book with a good TA, you will receive sufficient refundable OBC to pay your gratuities and have some left over.

The refundable OBC is covering our gratuities and airfare home. :D

We were booked in a suite with resident promo and did not receive promo packages. When I asked our TA we had to cancel resident rate and rebook to get The 4 perks. But it was only a couple hundred dollars more which was less that the OBC of $350. Later the price of our suite was reduced so we rebooked again paying less than first booking but still getting 4 perks. Guess in US you can do this until final payment is due. Pays to watch pricing as TA may not keep you informed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I watched the pricing for this particular cruise. When they offered the 4 perks, with the OBC which we didn't have, we would have had to cancel and re-book. The $300 OBC would have been about a $500 increase in the fare, We stayed put!

I watched the pricing for this particular cruise. When they offered the 4 perks, with the OBC which we didn't have, we would have had to cancel and re-book. The $300 OBC would have been about a $500 increase in the fare, We stayed put!

Yes but you got $300 OBC. 🙄

Don't understand how people that book a cruise with one perk included would pay an extra $15/pp for the go better for the gratuities, or on a cruise 10 days or longer for the $150 OBC that is non refundable. 🤑

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞