Trolls Characters on Oasis of the Seas still?

Hey all! We are deciding between booking on the Oasis or the Harmony for the same week next month. Oasis is much closer to our home and same itinerary. Just wondering if anyone has come from an Oasis cruise recently and 100% saw Poppy and Branch from Trolls on the ship. Our 3 year old is obsessed and we want to make sure she will see them. We are going to book the excursion at labadee but I know they can change out the characters. Looking for recent confirmation or if you have done the excursion, did your kids love it? hate it? Thanks!!! :)

We will be on oasis the 13th to 20th this month. If you can wait until then to book I'll be happy to let you know [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That would be amazing. I have a feeling we may book before then though but still good to have confirmation! I don't mind the drive down to Ft Laud but hubby would rather go out of port canav on the oasis since it is only an hour drive.

We were on Oasis 7/23 - 30th. Branch and Poppy were there for sure! So fun! To my knowledge, there was 2 appearances. First one was "no photos allowed" with ship photographer. Second one was on last sea day, take your own photos. Our granddaughter loved it and we got great pics of our own.

We were on March 26 and saw Poppy and Branch regularly. They popped (pun intended?) up in Central Park a few times and on the promenade at least once. Sorry for blur on the photo, phone camera doesn't work well on the promenade.

55a0597414f4e2bac1bffa6ada7d9263.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

There were two meet and greet opportunities that were in the compass. Both in the evenings. I don't have the compasses on me but if you'd like me to look up when I'd be happy to [emoji3]

There were two meet and greet opportunities that were in the compass. Both in the evenings. I don't have the compasses on me but if you'd like me to look up when I'd be happy to [emoji3]

You are the sweetest! As long as I know they will be there, that is all that matters. This kid is obsessed and it will make her so happy to meet them. We aren't telling her they will be there, JUST to be on the safe side. Plus-she is 3. The concept of time is beyond her :) Thank you again and I hope you had a blast!

I can confirm that Poppy will be on board Oasis until at least May of 2018. I've got inside information on that because my DD is DreamWorks Crew on that ship starting late September, and she is "friends" with both Poppy and King Julian of Madagascar lol.

I can confirm that Poppy will be on board Oasis until at least May of 2018. I've got inside information on that because my DD is DreamWorks Crew on that ship starting late September, and she is "friends" with both Poppy and King Julian of Madagascar lol.

Bless your heart - you just made my day!! My granddaughter turned 3 yesterday and she just adores Poppy Troll! We are taking them on Oasis in January and was so hoping that Poppy would still be on board! We won't tell her ahead of time, but boy is she going to be excited!!! Thank you!!

UGH Yes i LOVE you! Same as the other reply, my daughter is 3 and obsessed. She doesn't know they will be on the boat because i didn't want to deal with a disappointed 3 year old for a week on a boat LOL. I Hope they have the party for the aquanots still. We are doing the excursion on Labadee that has the dance party with the trolls. I am pretty sure she is going to explode when that happens.

Bless your heart - you just made my day!! My granddaughter turned 3 yesterday and she just adores Poppy Troll! We are taking them on Oasis in January and was so hoping that Poppy would still be on board! We won't tell her ahead of time, but boy is she going to be excited!!! Thank you!!

Did you see the shore activity with the Trolls on Labadee if you are going there on your cruise?

Did you see the shore activity with the Trolls on Labadee if you are going there on your cruise?

Unfortunately you need to be four years old and 48 inches tall to participate in this excursion. I am guessing that is because of the water park component. I wonder if they sell admission to the dance party back on the ship seperately? She would adore that, as would her sister who will be 17 months old then.

Unfortunately you need to be four years old and 48 inches tall to participate in this excursion. I am guessing that is because of the water park component. I wonder if they sell admission to the dance party back on the ship seperately? She would adore that, as would her sister who will be 17 months old then.

They don't. They can be added on board as "spectators" and you can carry them through the experience and let them do the party. The restriction is there due to the water park. We aren't doing the water park because she isn't that great of a swimmer yet. I called RCCL and emailed the shore excursions team as well and everyone gave me the same answer. It actually works out because the shore excursion is free for adults and only kids pay but you can go through the experience and with them and get the goodie bag for them as well! You just have to sign a waiver about the water park portion, but again, if you aren't doing it, it doesn't really matter! :)

Hey all! We are deciding between booking on the Oasis or the Harmony for the same week next month. Oasis is much closer to our home and same itinerary. Just wondering if anyone has come from an Oasis cruise recently and 100% saw Poppy and Branch from Trolls on the ship. Our 3 year old is obsessed and we want to make sure she will see them. We are going to book the excursion at labadee but I know they can change out the characters. Looking for recent confirmation or if you have done the excursion, did your kids love it? hate it? Thanks!!! :)

Wanted to add, I picked up a kids flyer for day 7 along the way and it shows that morning in kids club they have "Trolls Morning" for ages 3-5 in Adventure Ocean. It says "Poppy and Branch" so they may drop in??? a2e1e3ffeb33fc71e3e1dfca9df00e50.jpg

Wanted to add, I picked up a kids flyer for day 7 along the way and it shows that morning in kids club they have "Trolls Morning" for ages 3-5 in Adventure Ocean. It says "Poppy and Branch" so they may drop in??? a2e1e3ffeb33fc71e3e1dfca9df00e50.jpg

You are the best, seriously! This makes me so happy!! little one is going to be so excited!! Thank you so much!