How to find Photo Pkg Info on a Reservation

Lorey2007

I have been trying to find the photo package information on my reservation to see if I want to purchase one before our cruise. Everytime I try to find it when I go back I get locked out of my reservation for 20 minutes. Does anyone have the step by step instructions on finding the photo package selections on a reservation? Very frustrating.

Select My reservations

Pick the reservation you want, if multiple

Select Manage Reservation

Select Manage Your Vacation ( on right hand side of screen)

Select Explore Cruise Planner

Internet & Photo package , beverage pkg. dining packages are there

Select Internet & Photo

Don't back-up seems not to work well.

Good luck

When I purchased the unlimited photo package for our last cruise, I got it through https://www.mycruisephotos.com.

Like someone else mentioned, they typically only show up for purchase about two months prior to the cruise. I just checked the site now and they are only showing packages for cruises through the end of October/first week of November.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The pkg is thru the 3rd party Co that provides the photographers.

When we bought ours it never showed on our resveration. I had to print out the email confirmation and show it at the desk where the photos are.

As mentioned, it was not available for purchase until we were under 60 days to sailing.

FYI,

Only pictures with those in the cabin are included. You can not get a pic of a friend or family member from a different cabin if you are not in it.

We brought home over 200 sheets of photos!

Had many others made with Roll Call friends that we gave away.

The photographer's took more time and did lots of great shots when they knew we had the pkg. We had pics taken every time they were set up.

I have been trying to find the photo package information on my reservation to see if I want to purchase one before our cruise. Everytime I try to find it when I go back I get locked out of my reservation for 20 minutes. Does anyone have the step by step instructions on finding the photo package selections on a reservation? Very frustrating.

Try to login via menu on the left of the screen, then select cruise planner, find your reservation and enter reservation number + data.

This method works for me, if I login via celebrity account right side of the screen the cruise planner only shows the sailing.