My wife isnt a big drinker, does she need to order a drink package too?

yacobid

I apologize if this has been answered before but I cant find it anywhere. We are sailing reflection Italy and Greece the end of September. Im on the fence about getting a drink package as there is only one full day at sea and spending most of our time exploring off the boat. I have heard that some cruise lines require all people in a cabin to purchase a beverage package. There is no way I would get a drink package if we both have to purchase as my wife isn't a big drinker

anyone know If I can get a drink package without my wife getting one ?

If you are choosing this as a perk at the time of booking, both must have the same -- so both must have the drinks package, or both must have the pre-paid gratuities, OBC or internet. You can't have one of you get the drinks package and the other get a different perk.

Once you have booked, then it is possible for just one of you to purchase a drinks package.

"Not a big drinker". Make sure that you understand bottled waters, soda type beverages, fresh juices, virgin cocktails and specialty coffees are part of the drink packages and for some really can add up...

Have a great cruise

bosco

Also keep in mind that you can bring two bottles of wine onboard at embarkation, for opening in your cabin (you can carry the glasses elsewhere, but if you bring it into the dining room you would get a corkage fee). You can also bring on unlimited bottled water or soft drinks at embarkation as well as in any port. That is in addition to the various free beverages available (lemonade, iced tea, milk, fruit punch).