Is their a weight limit on IFLY on the Anthem

dvond

From Iflyworld.com

Is there a weight restriction?

Participants must weigh less than 300 pounds.

Participants who weigh between 260 and 300 pounds must bring this to the attention of an iFLY representative as additional restrictions and instructor scheduling limitations may apply.

From Iflyworld.com

Is there a weight restriction?

Participants must weigh less than 300 pounds.

Participants who weigh between 260 and 300 pounds must bring this to the attention of an iFLY representative as additional restrictions and instructor scheduling limitations may apply.

I read on Royals site is was 250.

I know I read 230 a few months ago on Royal's site...I had the same question as to if I should book it or not...so I just looked again....if you are under 6 feet tall, it's 230. 250 for those over 6'.

Not sure about he Anthem, but it was VERY confusing on the Ovation. I was 108kgs (I think around 240 pounds in non metric USA) we had done a B2B2B. First cruise, No problems - Went in the iFly and had a ball! (went really high as well) Ive got the souvenir photo!. Second cruise, 2 new contracts were working the iFly this time and they point blank refused me - too heavy!.. I even spoke with the crew member who I had on the previous cruise and he told me rules change from cruise to cruise.. The 3rd cruise was exactly the same crew again and I found out I would of been allowed to fly, but I didnt reserve it (because I thought they would refuse me again) and now it was booked solid for the entire cruise and they couldnt get me in...

I know I read 230 a few months ago on Royal's site...I had the same question as to if I should book it or not...so I just looked again....if you are under 6 feet tall, it's 230. 250 for those over 6'.

This is correct. Under six feet = 230 pounds max. Six feet and taller = 250 pounds max

This is correct. Under six feet = 230 pounds max. Six feet and taller = 250 pounds max

Just triple agreeing.

When you sign up for it, it only asks if you are 250 pounds. But, as stated, this is only if you are over 6 feet. It's confusing, I think, because of that.

My group wasn't weighed and we had a few people (including myself) that probably skirted the limit - if not blatantly go over. Maybe it has to do with the person who is in there with you?? Because my guy was tall and really built - he had no problem with any of us.