Lido Buffet Menu

BROOKSIDE

If they had a menu, you might miss your cruise in the time it would take to read it all.

Name: Restaurant Cezanne Location: Lido Deck 9 - midship and aft / Panorama Deck 10 - aft

Seating: 1396 Hours: open for breakfast-lunch-dinner

Pizzeria open 24 hours

hot/cold beverages open 24 hours

Function: Self-Service Casual Restaurant

Late Night Bistro - dinner

Buffet / Specialty Stations: salad bar; pasta; carving station

The Grill: hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, steak sandwiches and fries

Taste of Nations: food from different regions each day

Asian: Variety of Asian food, including Sushi

Fish N' Chips: Fish and seafood

New York Deli: Deli Sandwiches piled-high and favorite sides

Desserts: including soft-serve ice cream

Pizzeria: pizza, calzone and ceasar salad

Dan

If they had a menu, you might miss your cruise in the time it would take to read it all.

Name: Restaurant Cezanne Location: Lido Deck 9 - midship and aft / Panorama Deck 10 - aft

Pizzeria open 24 hours

Dan

Very true, Dan. We just got off the Conquest this past Sunday and the food choices were nearly endless. For lunch we always checked the "taste of nations" and then moved on to the "grand buffet" on the other side which always seemed to have interesting and tasty stuff. Then we would check PC's wok (?), and then upstairs at Sur Mer... all of that BEFORE making our decision! :D Sometimes we ended up with a little bit from several spots. :rolleyes:

In all honesty we noticed that while everyday things did change, there were still a few 'staples' that stayed. However, that being said, there was also a HUGE variety of things to chose from! I dont think you will go hungry. You may not like everything, but try it all...lol

Very true, Dan. We just got off the Conquest this past Sunday and the food choices were nearly endless. For lunch we always checked the "taste of nations" and then moved on to the "grand buffet" on the other side which always seemed to have interesting and tasty stuff. Then we would check PC's wok (?), and then upstairs at Sur Mer... all of that BEFORE making our decision! :D Sometimes we ended up with a little bit from several spots. :rolleyes:

Burning off calories ahead of time!

Pizzeria open 24 hours

Dan

If I understand the above correctly, the only thing available late night is pizza?

Also, do you know how late they serve dinner and is the Bistro a different buffet from the Cezanne? Sorry for so many questions! Thanks!

If I understand the above correctly, the only thing available late night is pizza?

Also, do you know how late they serve dinner and is the Bistro a different buffet from the Cezanne? Sorry for so many questions! Thanks!

Pizza AND room service [free] are available 24 hours. The buffet does serve hot food around 11:30PM And one night there will be a midnight buffet somewhere.

The Grill is out by the pool. The bistro and Cezanne make up the buffet. All the various stations are open at lunch and dinner time. Some will be closed in the later evening. But what's open will be obvious. Also in the buffet area, available 24 hours is coffee, tea, iced and hot, [maybe punch, not sure, I don't drink the stuff.] AND ice cream. Its a nightmare for the WASTEline.

Dan

We recently returned from the Valor...Western Caribbean. Anyhow...on our last day at sea...Saturday...they had "Taco Stations" set up all over the ship...and as part of the buffet...the taco stations also included nachos...and TALK ABOUT SOME JACKED UP NACHOS!!!! They looked normal...but the chips were NOT corn chips...they were more like pastry breads...sorta of...it was weird...I made a decent pile of nachos on my plate....only to find them GROSS!!! So beware of weird chips with the nachos!

Also...a few years ago...on the Conquest they had Nacho Stations on the last day at sea...and they were excellent!!! Real Chips!!! Something changed between now and then...or maybe it was just the ship and port it originated from. I'm from Texas...and pastry chips...are NOT what you make nachos from...at least not here!

Pizza AND room service [free] are available 24 hours. The buffet does serve hot food around 11:30PM And one night there will be a midnight buffet somewhere.

The Grill is out by the pool. The bistro and Cezanne make up the buffet. All the various stations are open at lunch and dinner time. Some will be closed in the later evening. But what's open will be obvious. Also in the buffet area, available 24 hours is coffee, tea, iced and hot, [maybe punch, not sure, I don't drink the stuff.] AND ice cream. Its a nightmare for the WASTEline.

Dan

Thanks Dan. Just looking out for DH who has to have his midnight snack!

I will be on the Conquest 9/7 & would like to know if the buffet on the Lido deck has a menu. Thanks.

Taste of Nations will be listed in the capers each day. At each serving station there is a listing of the offerings. Enjoy.

Does anyone know when/what day, they may serve Mexican food?

I'm not familiar with this ship but I was on the Spirit and they had a mexican buffet at 11pm - I took a nap and went down to it cuz I had to have it. Yuk. They don't know how to do Mexican at all. Salmon enchiliadas were disgusting.

Also be aware that the grill out by the pool closes early (5 or 6pm I think). At least it did on the Spirit. I was really disappointed cuz there were times that I wasn't hungry until 7 or 8 and missed the dining room. Pasta sauces were watered down/too thin to stick to the pasta. I just couldn't find anything good to eat so ended up eating a sandwich from the deli for dinner and I wasn't a happy camper. I wanted a burger! Nothing but a burger was gonna make me happy. I wish they would keep the grill open late.

Anyone know if the buffet is good for Vegetarians? We eat a lot of pasta, but mainly just marinara or fresh tomato. I know there will be the pizzeria, but wondering if there will be some other things too.

my daughter is a vegetarian and had absolutly no problems at all finding food to eat, she actually wanted to have the veggie burger from the grill but there was such a selection of other stuff she never did get to try one. room service also has a veggie wrap that she ordered twice.

Thanks Dan. Just looking out for DH who has to have his midnight snack!

Not to worry, if you can't find anything you like for that late nite snack, go back to your cabin and order the BLT's from the room service menu. As stated above, they are very good!

Cathy

Anyone know if the buffet is good for Vegetarians? We eat a lot of pasta, but mainly just marinara or fresh tomato. I know there will be the pizzeria, but wondering if there will be some other things too.

Every day here is a wonderful pasta station with two vegetarian sauce choices. You my have a grilled sandwich with no meat. Done fresh for you. There are a wide variety of salad choices. The buffet changes every day so you can find things with out meat. Don't miss the fresh fruit bar where it is sliced to order.

• 6 months later...