Any changes on the Fantasy?

Dclnut

I have not been in over 5 years. Have there been any changes on the Fantasy? Procedures? Ship design? Extras? Secrets? Anything else you can think of?

Well, the Fantasy hasn't had her dry dock yet. So, not really any changes. Well, except for the removal of the arcade (I think it's gone now).

The Fantasy is doing Star Wars Day at Sea cruises now. Mostly in the spring.

I guess i made a typo, or i cant do math. Last time i went was June 2012. I guess I'm asking because i have seen changes to other ships kids clubs to add star wars and i was wondering if they did that or anything similar. And if any procedures have changed like check in or special nights/dinning etc.

They have the on-demand TV programming in the rooms. I'm not sure if that had always been on the Fantasy or not. Basically every Disney TV show or movie on-demand.

That has been on the Fantasy from day 1. Not new. The remarkable thing is that it was not added to the Magic at the big dry dock.

That has been on the Fantasy from day 1. Not new. The remarkable thing is that it was not added to the Magic at the big dry dock.

Just a guess on my part, but I'd think they'd have to rewire (recable?) the ship and they just didn't have the time/money to do it.

Same reason why the virtual portholes weren't added.

Just a guess on my part, but I'd think they'd have to rewire (recable?) the ship and they just didn't have the time/money to do it.

Same reason why the virtual portholes weren't added.

My understanding is that the wiring for the virtual portholes would have been a lot more involved than adding "on demand" TV. But I'm certainly not an expert in that field.

I just wish they would add the sun shades on the Concierge sun deck of the Fantasy that they did on the Dream during dry dock. That place feels like the surface of the sun when in the Caribbean. I rarely see people in there because it's so darned hot.

I just wish they would add the sun shades on the Concierge sun deck of the Fantasy that they did on the Dream during dry dock. That place feels like the surface of the sun when in the Caribbean. I rarely see people in there because it's so darned hot.

They probably will, when it comes time for her dry dock.

They probably will, when it comes time for her dry dock.

I'm sure they will. It's just a matter of when she actually goes in for dry dock. So far, it only appears the Wonder is going in for a big dry dock this year, so we'll be sitting in the sun boiling in Mexico if we decide to use the sweat box that is the Concierge sun deck.