Zip line - book onboard?

Scott2.0

I really want to do the zip line in St. Kitts and have lots of OBC to use up. Ideally, I'd like to book once onboard to use the credit to pay for it but I'm afraid of it booking up. Does this tend to be fully booked prior to sailing? It appears that we are the only ship in port that day. Should I book it now and pay out of pocket or should I be OK to wait until onboard to use my OBC?

Thanks!

Edited by Scott2.0

I debated this too- in the end I decided to pre-book because I wanted an earlier time slot, and knew I'd use the OBC on other stuff too....

But I was always under the impression that they only pre-book a certain percentage of the tour, and then save some for booking onboard. I experienced this last year when the tour I wanted was sold out online- I went to the Shore Excursion desk right away when I boarded and was able to reserve it there. I don't know if that's standard procedure, but that's what I've heard, as well as what my experience was.

The utube videos of this zipline look really cool- we are scheduled to do it at the end of the month.

I debated this too- in the end I decided to pre-book because I wanted an earlier time slot, and knew I'd use the OBC on other stuff too....

But I was always under the impression that they only pre-book a certain percentage of the tour, and then save some for booking onboard. I experienced this last year when the tour I wanted was sold out online- I went to the Shore Excursion desk right away when I boarded and was able to reserve it there. I don't know if that's standard procedure, but that's what I've heard, as well as what my experience was.

The utube videos of this zipline look really cool- we are scheduled to do it at the end of the month.

Thanks! With free gratuities, drinks and a lot of OBC, I just don't know if we'd use it all without a shore excursion taking up some. I really want to do this one but think I'll wait and hope that I can book onboard.

• 1 month later...