When does FTTF usually go on sale?

matymil

I am booked on the Vista out of NYC in Nov and I have been checking almost every day to see if the FTTF has been put on sale yet. We have done our last three cruises with it and will never go without it again unless we have no choice. Anyone know generally how long before debark they usually go on sale?? I'm almost positive our cruise is either sold out or close to it.

After booking our March 2016 cruise back in March 2015, I checked for FTTF almost every day. It finally showed up on the first weekend of July 2015.

When we booked our December 2016 cruise in September 2015, FTTF was available immediately and we snatched it up.

I think it varies by the ship and by the sailing, and based on how many platinum or diamond cruisers have booked.

Edited by almendrada

I am booked on the Vista out of NYC in Nov and I have been checking almost every day to see if the FTTF has been put on sale yet. We have done our last three cruises with it and will never go without it again unless we have no choice. Anyone know generally how long before debark they usually go on sale?? I'm almost positive our cruise is either sold out or close to it.

Just keep checking.