"LIVE" from MSC Divina - May 28, 2016

Radio

Here are a few pics around the hotel and pool today . . . I enjoyed a wonderful breakfast this morning.

I have never heard of Cuban Sausage Grits, but it was very tasty.

There are a lot of cruisers staying at this hotel today for ships leaving today and tomorrow. ;)

Radio

;-);-)

I had a nice breakfast at Catch

MP16.JPG

There is a lot of lounge areas near the pool.

MP15.JPG

The pool is nice and warm . . .

MP14.JPG

Sent from my LG G4

Edited by Radio

Hello everyone . . . I am very happy that I was able to have a relaxing day here in Miami before boarding MSC Divina tomorrow. The hotel is very nice, and I like my room, and I especially like the view from my room. The hotel pool is a little small for this large hotel, but it seems that most people like to sit by the pool instead of swim. I enjoyed relaxing by the pool this afternoon and may have dozed off for a bit.

The Grand (condos), and Hilton Doubletree Grand are next to Marriott, and there are many eateries, shops, and convenience type stores on the first level. The hotel lobby here is connected to these shops. I had lunch there today at an Italian Bakery where the food is very good.

The weather today is “typical” Miami weather (86F and Sunny) as announced by the Hotel bellman. It can stay sunny and warm for much if the day, but you can count on rain daily with some lightning added on occasion.

I found out that there is a local Publix mart close by, and had to pick up a few last minute things. I have to make sure that by batteries are charged, and my SD cards are clean as I may have many images to post during my “LIVE” tomorrow. Several ships will leave the port of Miami between 4:30 – 5:30 but Divina should arrive very early tomorrow morning, and I will be up at Radio Dark30 . . .

Thanks for tuning in . . .

Radio

The pool sits down below the Marriott and the Condos

MP23.JPG

I may have dozed off here for a few

MP20.JPG

Publix is only 2 blocks away

MP22.JPG

Cruise Ships will be leaving soon. . .

MP24.JPG

The port of Miami will be busy tomorrow

PM1.JPG

YEA!!!!!!!!!!! another super fantastic review by RADIO! We are so anxious to hear from the expert about another cruise line. We have 2 lines we constantly travel with and you probably can see them by what is now booked.

The ladies cruise was a big discussion this year since Royal moved Enchantment to Miami and put Majesty up here, we are going to try it, but????

DH likes nice ships and I LOVE big ships and then there is always the fun time to get away. We have always found that your review along with a few others have always been 'spot on" for what is being reported.

Wishing you smooth seas and happy sailing:)

V

Hi Radio...looking forward to following your review. I follow all of them, but, didn't know about this one until I read it on the RC CC boards.

Just curious if you did the status match from Royal to MSC. I know you are D+ and we did the match, but are interested in finding out how they compare. We are D+ too. I don't know if we will ever sail from Florida, but, I hear MSC may have a ship in New York in the not too distant future. Might try that since we won't have to fly or drive any long distance.

Enjoy your cruise and Bon Voyage.......:D

Gwen :)

Hi Radio...looking forward to following your review. I follow all of them, but, didn't know about this one until I read it on the RC CC boards.

Just curious if you did the status match from Royal to MSC. I know you are D+ and we did the match, but are interested in finding out how they compare. We are D+ too. I don't know if we will ever sail from Florida, but, I hear MSC may have a ship in New York in the not too distant future. Might try that since we won't have to fly or drive any long distance.

I did not know that MSC did a rci status match. I also would be interested to know how it compares.

I did not know that MSC did a rci status match. I also would be interested to know how it compares.

I think it was only for a certain time period, but not sure. Just go to the MSC website. But, I'd call them because the form on the website wasn't working. The number to call will be on the web site.

Gwen [emoji3]

Hello everyone. . .I just wanted to post a few more pics before Day 1 of my "LIVE" from MSC Divina (tomorrow)

I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Catch Grill and Bar here at the Marriott. The Cuban Sandwich was very nice along with some Key lime Pie. I love the food here and I am sure I will come here again when in Miami.

It's time for me to watch some news as I get ready for some ships pulling in very early tomorrow (at the crack of civilization).

Thanks for the nice comments. . . and thanks for tuning in.

Radio

;);)

The food was wonderful

MP28.JPG

More Catch

MP29.JPG

I enjoyed a "Welcome to Miami" Cuban Sandwich

MP27.JPG

Hi Radio...>SNIP<

Just curious if you did the status match from Royal to MSC. I know you are D+ and we did the match, but are interested in finding out how they compare.

I was able to status match with MSC. . .I was given MSC Black Access and will report on the perks of Black Class while onboard.

Radio

;);)

I was able to status match with MSC. . .I was given MSC Black Access and will report on the perks of Black Class while onboard.

Radio

;);)

Nice. Can't believe they did that so fast. I'm thinking nothing gets done that quickly anymore.