Eurodam cabana

northernphoenix

I purchased the weeklong Eurodam Lido cabana, and can't find on my profile,the reservation. Also, would appreciate any hints to make the most of my birthday luxury, thanks !!

The cabana doesn't show up on your profile. Just save the email. There will probably be a card in your room when you arrive.

I purchased the weeklong Eurodam Lido cabana, and can't find on my profile,the reservation. Also, would appreciate any hints to make the most of my birthday luxury, thanks !!

You will not see it online. Please, whatever you do, take the email confirmation that you have. I was on the eurodam from October 18 - November 1st. When I went to my retreat cabana they had no record of it. The second week they gave my cabana away to someone else, even though I paid for it for 2 weeks. Luckily my friend came and got me to tell me what was happening. The people asked why there was stuff in "their" cabana. This didn't just happen with mine, it happened with others.

I'm afraid I can't help you with the lido cabana info. They are way too hot and noisy for me.

Did you book through HAL? If so, I think it should show. If you booked through a TA, it won't show.

A quick search will find lots of threads about the cabanas. Believe me, it won't be hard to enjoy your cabana.

It doesn't show no matter how you book your cruise.

The cabana doesn't show up on your profile. Just save the email. There will probably be a card in your room when you arrive.

There was no card on the eurodam it October. See my post above. It was a hot mess so I hope they have fixed their issues by now.

There was no card on the eurodam it October. See my post above. It was a hot mess so I hope they have fixed their issues by now.

You received cards before though, didn't you? We got one on the Nieuw Amsterdam last year.

You don't have to do anything to make the most of your cabana, the staff will do it for you.:)

On our Baltic cruise on the Eurodam my husband reserved us a cabana on our first sea day, which happened to be my birthday. I went up around 7:30ish just to take a look, and the deck steward came over immediately, introduced himself, and told us what we got. When we told him we were going to breakfast, but would be back he insisted on getting our breakfast for us. Later he brought us a lunch menu and served lunch to us inside the cabana. In the afternoon we drew the curtains and took a nap.

I wasn't sure if I would like a lido cabana, but a retreat cabana wasn't an option as it was too cool to be outside. I really like the lido cabana. We could come and go as we pleased and our stuff was perfectly safe. We had excellent service, and it was a nice treat.

Enjoy your birthday!

Edited by Rosethorn40