ms Zuiderdam Sail-Away November 30, 2015

Boytjie

It is a busy Monday with four ships in port as the Zuiderdam sets sail at 16:00/4:00 PM EDT (subject to change as always).

The webcams are at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Also departing Port Everglades will be Celebrity Equinox, Independence of the Seas and The Love Boat tooting Royal Princess.

11 Day Panama Canal Sunfarer itinerary:

Nov 30 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Dec 01 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Dec 02 At Sea

Dec 03 Oranjestad, Aruba

Dec 04 Willemstad, Curacao

Dec 05 At Sea

Dec 06 Cartagena, Colombia

Dec 07 Enter Panama Canal Cristobal

Dec 07 Cruising Panama Canal and Gatun Lake

Dec 07 Gatun Lake, Panama

Dec 07 Cruising Gatun Lake and Panama Canal

Dec 07 Exit Panama Canal Cristobal

Dec 07 Colon, Panama

Dec 08 Puerto Limon (San Jose), Costa Rica PR

Dec 09 At Sea

Dec 10 At Sea

Dec 11 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

C5F11F.jpg

Also departing Port Everglades will be Celebrity Equinox, Independence of the Seas and The Love Boat tooting Royal Princess.

It looks like two more ships will be in port: Silver Wind and Emerald Princess.

With a schedules 12:30 PM departure for the Emerald Princess, it looks she is going into dry dock in Freeport, Bahamas; next cruise is Dec 14.

Edited by Boytjie

She is running a little bit late. No pilot yet and is a few kilometers off shore. Last in line...

Weather forecast is for 78 degrees and 28% chance of rain. Winds are only 10 mph from the east.

Looking forward to feeding my addiction this afternoon.

Looking forward to feeding my addiction this afternoon.

You have it BAD!!! Watching them come in and go out! :D

[Disclaimer: if I am up early and the computer is on, I take a peek at the port cams too]

Edited by Boytjie

It looks like two more ships will be in port: Silver Wind and Emerald Princess.

With a schedules 12:30 PM departure for the Emerald Princess, it looks she is going into dry dock in Freeport, Bahamas; next cruise is Dec 14.

It's pretty packed in port today. I was just over at the Walgreens drug store at Eisenhower Bld & SE 17th Street, which is by the eastern entrance to Port Everglades. It was packed with cruise people.

Weird weather today. It was sunny early, then it rained. Then it was overcast. Then it cleared up. Now it's foggy. That's a lot of weather considering it's not even 10 AM.

It's pretty packed in port today. I was just over at the Walgreens drug store at Eisenhower Bld & SE 17th Street, which is by the eastern entrance to Port Everglades. It was packed with cruise people.

Weird weather today. It was sunny early, then it rained. Then it was overcast. Then it cleared up. Now it's foggy. That's a lot of weather considering it's not even 10 AM.

I know that Walgreens ;) Bet ya the crew shuttle vans are busy today

Snow at Noon?! :D

Zuiderdam backing in this morning in a small shower. Few hours and we head over to the port! Wish everyone was coming with us on this Dam ship LOL

Have a great trip! Will you be standing somewhere we can see you? And, of course, will you be holding a Canadian flag? :)

Have a great trip! Will you be standing somewhere we can see you? And, of course, will you be holding a Canadian flag? :)

We will be on our balcony and waving the flag and looking for you guys! 8 balconies rear of the glass elevators on deck 6

I hope to be here, we have a few errands to run this morning, then DD said she wanted to FaceTime us later to show us her new home in Gander. She said she talked to Air Force One the other day. Very exciting.

So if I disappear for a while it'll be because we're having the house tour.:)

Edited by Vict0riann

Not very pretty today in FLL but I will take 77 degrees over 42 (currently at RIC) any day.

Off to swim at the Y and do a couple of errands. Probably will miss Emerald leave as she is now scheduled for 2 pm but will definitely be here for the others.

I hope to be here, we have a few errands to run this morning, then DD said she wanted to FaceTime us later to show us her new home in Gander. She said she talked to Air Force One the other day. Very exciting.

So if I disappear for a while it'll be because we're having the house tour.:)

Air Traffic Controller?

Yup. (What else do they do in Gander?:))

IIRC, provide shelter to refugee Americans and visitors when things turn deadly in our air spaces. Have you visited DD and visited the (IIRC) "Silent Witness"?

Roy