What do you like to do FIRST!

MaiTaiMary

We head to the lido to grab some lunch then change into our swimsuits and jump in the pools/hot tubs while there's no one in them. It's usually the only time during the cruise that I actually use them. Then comes copious amounts of alcohol.

We have our routine. We have lunch, then explore the ship from top to bottom and take pictures. Keep checking to see if our cabin is ready. If it is, we look over the paperwork left inside at the activities and wait for our luggage to arrive and then unpack. Sometimes go hang out at the pool. Go to the muster drill and then back to the cabin to get ready for dinner. We like to have early dinner (except if we're in a port late doing an excursion) so we have the whole night to watch shows, play games, drink and dance.

Edited by lauren0309

With FTTF this cruise, we plan on dropping off carry-ons first and then heading out for lunch. We'll explore the ship some, head back to the cabin and hope to unpack if our luggage is there, head to Muster, get a drink on the Lido and watch sail a way. Relax on deck for a while until we're hungry. Change, dinner in the MDR. Continue exploring after dinner and relax on our balcony before bed.

This time we don't have a suite or FTTF so I guess we will haul our carry ons around while we find some lunch. If it is just me and the hubs, we usually have a suite or FTTF so we can go to the room first and drop off our stuff. Then I like to walk around taking some pics before the venues get crowded.

I have a serious countdown going on myself. Until then, I will live vicariously through the pic heavy reviews.

Head for our room to drop off carry ons and then it's off to Lido for some lunch and our first fruity drink! Then we head back to the room to unpack and check out the Funtimes schedule. After that we like to explore the ship and take some pictures until it's time for the sail away!

This time might be a bit different as we will have our 13 month old daughter with us. We are hoping she will love cruising as much as we do!

On the 13 previous CCL cruises, we've had the exact same experience - get there early, board by noon, head to the Lido, I get a corned beef sandwich from the Deli & DH gets something from the buffet. Add 2 DOD's & we're good to go! We're Platinum now, so stop in the cabin first. DH even wears his "lucky boarding shirt", a Ralph Lauren Hawaiian print he's worn on the first day of all 13!

Drop off carry on stuff, grab a drink, grab a table, call family & let them know we're boarded safe & sound, grab some lunch, another drink, take & post all the "Yay vacation begins!!!" pics, take a nap (though this time I might skip the nap, last cruise nap was 10 hours long! I don't sleep THAT much in a week!) unpack, then plan our sea day before we go to dinner in the steakhouse.

A 10 hour nap sounds amazing [emoji109]

Grab a Funship Special, head to our room, go out on our balcony and jump up and down for joy because we are finally on VACATION, go up to the Lido and grab some food to take back to the room, eat lunch, unpack, go to the muster drill, and have our own private sailaway party on our balcony. :)

What do you like to do as soon as you board your Carnival ship? Tell me about the first couple of hours. :D

Since we're Platinum and like to arrive at the port around 10:30, we immediately go to the cabin to drop of our carry-on. Then up to lido for lunch. After lunch, we go back to the cabin and if our luggage has already arrived, unpack and we're good to go for 2 full weeks of cruisin'.

It all depends on if we take the kids or not.

We usually always get FTTF, but when we cruise with the teenagers they want to eat Guy's Burgers or Pizza Pirate 1st thing. Then we find our rooms and drop off our bags. They usually check out the pools and basketball ball court while I unpack if our luggage is ready. Then we hang out on the balcony until muster drill.

When it's just me and DH, we go to room 1st and drop our bags. Then we go to the Serenity deck and get a clam shell or chairs and hang out for a while. Sometimes he'll go grab us some lunch while I save our seats. We call the kids and say goodbye one last time then just relax until muster.

Our next cruise is on the Conquest and there's no Serenity deck so I guess we'll find something new to do.

drop off our bags in our room, then head up to the top deck to enjoy the harbour view before getting something to eat. Then explore the ship and soak up the atmosphere of sail away. - only three days to go :)

what is faster to the fun? - never heard of it before this thread...

Feel giddy from stepping onto the ship, acquire tasty frozen drink, take obligatory pic with first tasty frozen drink and lovely ship, beeline for Guy's and/or pizza, drop off stuff in room, then explore the ship.

I swore on the last cruise that we would be spend the afternoon in the pool, but the "Must Explore Ship" command in my brain won.

we go to our room drop off our stuff,( get changed into swim/deck clothes when we fly in day of) if fly in day before we are already in deck/swim stuff. go to lido and eat lunch, get drinks lounge and swim for a bit then go to muster drill, go back to room unpack go back to deck for sail away.