4 Night Cruise Over a Weekend

wenocancer2

A sisters cruise sounds great. Good way to spend time with family.

My experience is that most weekend cruises are 3 day rather than 4 day. I've done a couple and they left on either Sunday or Monday. When do you plan to go and where do you plan to sail from? That may also make a difference in whether you'll be able to find what you want.

Good luck and happy cruising.

Our very "losely" numbered criteria for finding a cruise would be...

1) On CARNIVAL!!!

2) Carribean, Mexico or Bahamas

3) 4 nights

4) over a weekend

5) cruise cost

6) cost of airfare to port (from Wisconsin)

We are very excited! There are three of us and we have never vacationed together...just the three of us.

Princess out of Los Angeles had quite a few odd start 4 day cruises last year. Check them out. All go to Ensenada. And add Catalina, San Diego or Santa Barbara. Catalina and Santa Barbara are tender ports.

Carnival's short schedules are M-F or Sun-Th.

Edited by SadieN

Is there an easy way to search/know what ships have 4 day sailings over the weekend? Planning a trip with my sisters and one of them doesn't get much vacation, so being over a weekend would work best for her.

Thanks!

Take a look at Paradise. She sails a 4-day Thursday to Monday to Cozumel (and 2 sea days) every two weeks. Tampa is an easy port, and the airport is close and easy to get to and from.

Take a look at Paradise. She sails a 4-day Thursday to Monday to Cozumel (and 2 sea days) every two weeks. Tampa is an easy port, and the airport is close and easy to get to and from.

This....

Also, the Elation has a couple of dates in Aug and Sept out of New Orleans

Is there an easy way to search/know what ships have 4 day sailings over the weekend? Planning a trip with my sisters and one of them doesn't get much vacation, so being over a weekend would work best for her.

Thanks!

Don't know an easy way to search but my DH has limited vacation time also. So what we do is use holiday weekends. Ie we are taking a 7 day cruise over the Thanksgiving holiday so he uses only 3 days vacation. So depending on when you might try labor day weekend for example.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks!

There is a very nice 4 night cruise out of Jax, Fl to Freeport & Nassau. It goes out on Thur afternoon and returns on Monday at 7 am. I took it last August. Very nice getaway. On the Carnival Fascination.

Thanks!

Triumph out of Galveston has weekend sailings of 4 days - leave on Thursday afternoon and return Monday morning.