YTD on Conquest

Nic6318

I've been told it is just in the forward dining room

I was told by the carnival rep that they did it at both MDR's and chose our cabin based on that and don't know what to think. The only mention I have seen on this site has referred to the forward dining room

Thanks

th

It has been my experience that on ships with two dining rooms YTD is in the forward dining room. There are always exception. I think when there are more of one type of dining requested than can be accommodated they shift things around. I would not suggest you pick a cabin based on the information you received. I always pick YTD and get assigned forward MDR and almost always book the aft section of the ship.

When we've cruised the Conquest the ATD was lower level in the forward MDR. That's the MDR just off the atrium. The upper level and bottom level of the aft MDR was assigned dining.

Breakfast and lunch were served in the aft MDR.

When we've cruised the Conquest the ATD was lower level in the forward MDR. That's the MDR just off the atrium. The upper level and bottom level of the aft MDR was assigned dining.

Breakfast and lunch were served in the aft MDR.

We sailed the Conquest in 2013 and it was the front dining room - Renior Dining room. That was the only one for TYD that I know of. The other on was strickly assigned dining.

Just got off the July 12th sailing and we were in the Renoir dining room. We talked to a bunch of people on board and everyone who had YTD was in the Renoir... And it was only the lower section of the Renoir. Upper part of the dining room was still seated dinner.

Didnt meet one person who had YTD in the other dining room...

Just got off the July 12th sailing and we were in the Renoir dining room. We talked to a bunch of people on board and everyone who had YTD was in the Renoir... And it was only the lower section of the Renoir. Upper part of the dining room was still seated dinner.

Didnt meet one person who had YTD in the other dining room...

Thanks for that info. Will be on Conquest in December :) .

Thanks everyone.

Because of your info., I spoke with someone at Carnival who admitted they weren't sure and confirmed that YTD is only served at the forward dining room...the Renoir.

Most of the time it doesn't matter, but we are on deck 2 and I push my wife in a wheelchair. At dinner time housekeeping has their carts out and we would have to go to the other end of the ship every day, it's a bit of a struggle.

We were able to change cabins to the front of the ship near the elevators. So now we just have to go 1 floor up and across the lobby and it will be easier to get to the theatre. Of course we will be farther away from other things, but that's life:)