Where on Carnival's website does it show the city we dock in?

amyj23

Hello all,

Our next cruise has 8 ports, so I have a lot of research I am doing for each one. One thing that I'm constantly having to try to figure out is what city the ship is docking in. On some islands, there are multiple cities with ports. I looked under "Explore this Port" next to each island on My Itinerary and it doesn't say. Is there a comprehensive list anywhere that I can look at so I know where the ship is docking at each place?

Hello all,

Our next cruise has 8 ports, so I have a lot of research I am doing for each one. One thing that I'm constantly having to try to figure out is what city the ship is docking in. On some islands, there are multiple cities with ports. I looked under "Explore this Port" next to each island on My Itinerary and it doesn't say. Is there a comprehensive list anywhere that I can look at so I know where the ship is docking at each place?

What is your itinerary? Generally, most of the islands only have one port, or if there is more than one, the cruise itinerary on Carnival's website will specify the port.

What is your itinerary? Generally, most of the islands only have one port, or if there is more than one, the cruise itinerary on Carnival's website will specify the port.

As I said, I looked at my itinerary and could not find it -- I have it pulled up right now and I do not see it. I was wondering very specifically where I find the name of each port. Where can I find a comprehensive list of these ports.

Hello all,

On the email that Carnival sent you when you booked, the itinerary including the ports/cities shows on that. Additionally, you can always do a mock booking for your already booked cruise to see the itinerary. Vacations to go dot com is another excellent source for viewing itineraries if you don't mind signing up (free).

On the email that Carnival sent you when you booked, the itinerary including the ports/cities shows on that. Additionally, you can always do a mock booking for your already booked cruise to see the itinerary. Vacations to go dot com is another excellent source for viewing itineraries if you don't mind signing up (free).

Those generally only show the island, not the specific town or pier at which the ship docks.

Those generally only show the island, not the specific town or pier at which the ship docks.

Exactly! I thought I wasn't being clear. I'm looking at my original booking email and it only shows the islands we are going to.

Antigua, Aruba, Barbados, Grenada, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Bonaire

Most of those only have one cruise port. In St. Thomas you will dock at Havensight (in the port of Charlotte Amalie) and in St. Thomas you will dock in the cruise port on the east side of Phillipsburg (on the Dutch side of the island).

Edited by gtalum

Go to Carnival's website, choose "Explore Destinations", select Caribbean, then "view ports", then red tab "view all caribbean ports". This will give you a list of all the ports Carnival calls at, and when you go to each island, the map will have a little blue ship icon where the ship docks.

In general, I will google the port authority for the island I'm interested in. They usually will have a calendar of the cruise ships arriving each day, although not sure if it will list the exact port for each ship.

If you're looking at excursions, sometimes the description will have some kind of info, "our shuttle will pick you up at xxx dock."

Sorry, this isn't much help. :p :D

Hi Amy :)

I see you are sailing on the October 31st Journey's voyage aboard the Glory. Gonna drop some info below for you in regards to your 8 ports.

Orenjestad, Aruba

Kralendijk, Bonaire

St Georges, Grenada

Bridgetown, Barbados

Castries, St Lucia

St Johns, Antiqua

St Thomas, US Virgin Islands

St Phillipsburg, St Maarten

Located at Cruise Time Tables.com....

I hope that helps you in your research for your sailing. Have a terrific voyage!!

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

I see you are sailing on the October 31st Journey's voyage aboard the Glory. Gonna drop some info below for you in regards to your 8 ports.

Orenjestad, Aruba

Kralendijk, Bonaire

St Georges, Grenada

Bridgetown, Barbados

Castries, St Lucia

St Johns, Antiqua

St Thomas, US Virgin Islands

St Phillipsburg, St Maarten

Located at Cruise Time Tables.com....

I hope that helps you in your research for your sailing. Have a terrific voyage!!

THANK YOU!!!!! I will remember the cruisetimetables website for the future. But thanks for typing them all up for me! This is very helpful....

Antiqua:

The Antigua cruise ship dock is located at Heritage and Redcliffe Quay, in the capital of St, John's.

Aruba:

RuizStraat, Oranjestad, Aruba

Barbados:

Cheapside, Bridgetown, Barbados

Grenada:

St. Georges, Grenada

St. Lucia:

Cruise ships dock at Place Carenage or Pointe Seraphine. Both are within comfortable walking distance of downtown Castries

(depends on when the ship reaches the port and who else is anchored for the day)

St. Maarten:

Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Sint Maarten

St. Thomas:

Havensight

Bonaire:

1 Kaya International

Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands

Hope this helps....

Edited by Sweet Dutch Girl

Antiqua:

The Antigua cruise ship dock is located at Heritage and Redcliffe Quay, in the capital of St, John's.

Aruba:

Barbados:

Grenada:

St. Georges, Grenada

St. Lucia:

Cruise ships dock at Place Carenage or Pointe Seraphine. Both are within comfortable walking distance of downtown Castries

(depends on when the ship reaches the port and who else is anchored for the day)

St. Maarten:

St. Thomas:

Havensight

Bonaire:

1 Kaya International

Hope this helps....

Hi Sweet Dutch Girl :)

I'm so happy you posted this for Amy, I forgot to add dock info to my reply.

It'll be extremely helpful for her.

I made a typo in my earlier reply, I'm so sorry.

Philipsburg, St Maarten..... I wrote St Philipsburg by accident.

Edited by PortSideCruzan

Antiqua:

Aruba:

Barbados:

Grenada:

St. Georges, Grenada

St. Lucia:

St. Maarten:

St. Thomas:

Havensight

Bonaire:

1 Kaya International

Hope this helps....

Sweet Dutch Girl is truly "sweet". Thanks for the details! And Portsidecruzan, thanks, too! Great information! I'm going to bookmark this information.........